What Happens In The Mind

M/N's POV
I walked into Y/N's room two wake them two up. I saw them sleeping peacefully. Accept for the fact that they were floating. I just chunked holy water on them. They woke up and fell to the bed.

"I'M UP!" My daughter yelled. "Mom, why are we covered in water?"
I rolled my eyes. "You were randomly floating in your sleep."
"Ohh yeah.... Forgot to tell you about the shadow remnant. Whoops." She said sheepishly.
"What is shadow remnant?" I asked slightly concerned for my baby.
"Ok. Don't freak out mom. I know you freak out a lot but don't this time okay?" She turned around and I saw the long jagged purple marks on the back of her neck. Was that a tattoo? Did she get a tattoo without my permission?! "No mom. It's not a tattoo." Did she just read my mind?! "I guess I did." Yep. I'm calling the exorcist and a psychic medium. "Ok mom. Look. Imma go get ready. Wake Mike up. He has some spare cloths in his truck." I helped my daughter put her prosthetic arm on and she went off get dressed. I could see the electric blue roots of her hair. If she asked for me to not dye her hair I would listen. I'd still dye my hair though. I woke Mike up. I guessed he had fell back to sleep. After that I calmed myself then woke Sal up. Soon enough, they all got into Mike's truck and left.

???'s POV

I got a call from Mrs.L/N. She seemed distressed by the tone of her voice. She said that her daughter was floating with purple around her in her sleep and that she read her mom's mind. I was shocked we made an appointment for 3:30. Or after M/N's daughter got home.

Timeskip

I was at the L/N house and Y/N burst through the door with a dude and her little cousin. I immediately sensed something with her.

"Hi Y/N sweetie! This is Randall Elsner. He's a physic medium and I thought he could fix the whole shadow remnant thing." M/N spoke.
"Mom. I'm ok. I don't need fixing. I'm happy I can do this paranormal stuff. I guess he could look at me though." She said. A spirit of a young girl was flying around the prosthetic arm.
"Y/N. Do you know the spirit who is flying around the prosthetic?" I asked her.
"Oh that's just Georgia." She responded.
"Ok. Why is Georgia here?" I asked.
"She was a victim of murder and ended up possessing the arm." M/N's daughter spoke as if this had happened before.
"Okay... Are there any more spirits near by?" I asked.
"Not here. At Mike's house there's one that I know of. His name is Max." Ok that would help me a lot to go there.
      "I'll have to investigate there at a later date. Now Y/N, who's minds here can you read." I was thinking of how useful this information could be.
     "Well. Mike's thinking of the reading homework, mom's questioning me, dad is eating a sandwich at the job site, Sal is doing his math homework. That's everyone right now." She said.
     "So, why do you think you can read these people's thoughts?" I asked. She might have an emotional attachment to them.
     "They're all family. Accept Mike. I don't know why I can read Mike's mind. But at the same time, we also have shared dreams so I don't know." She said. That was interesting. Shared dreams with Mike.
     "Mike, is this true?" I asked him. He nodded. "Interesting. I'll be taking my leave. I wish to speak with you again in the future Y/N." I walked back to my car. This was an incredible experience.

     Y/N's POV

     I remembered this morning when I heard mom think about not dyeing my hair if I didn't want it dyed. I would talk with her about that. Not today though.
     "You want to go do the homework?" I asked Mike. He nodded and we ran to my room.

     Timeskip

     I don't remember how we ended up in Mike's room but it was probably the author being sleep deprived and only now looking back at their work. We had finished the homework early and we just sat there. Evan walked in and asked for Mike to brush his hair. Mike agreed and Evan handed him a comb. Was it a British thing to be exited about brushing your hair? I didn't know. Mr. Afton called us down and I saw my Mom. I could hear so many thoughts running through her head. She thought that she needed to have a talk with William about the prosthetic arm. Mostly just to thank him but also to ask him about my neck. She told me mentally to go outside in which I nodded and dragged Mike out with me.
     "Ummm why did you drag me outside?" Mike asked.
     "Mom told me to. She thought to me that I should drag us outside while she and your dad talked."
     "Interesting. Do you want to see if we can have mental conversations?" Mike asked.
     "Sure." I thought of random stuff. "Did you hear any of that?" I asked. He shook his head no. "Maybe I have to direct my words to you." I said before mentally trying to ask him what his thoughts on football players were. He thought back with an answer. The answer was, fucking meathead pricks. He also asked me what my thoughts were on cheerleaders. I thought back to him, underdressed and overconfident. He nodded in agreement and we lay down under one of the trees in the Afton's yard. I closed my eyes and began humming a song that I had learned as a lullaby. I'd probably end up singing it to Evan sooner or later. After I hummed the first verse, Mike joined along with the actual words and I began singing. We harmonized on the chorus.