Just a normal wholesome chapter ;)

TW-SELF HARM SCARS

     Michael's POV

     It had been a bit sense Y/N's cousin went to his room. Y/N herself was sitting on her bed, speaking to Georgia. I could see her now as well. Y/N asked how my dad killed her. Apparently dad used the Spring Bonnie springlock suit to lured Max and herself to the safe room and killed them. She finished talking to Georgia and went to go change into her pjs. After a bit, she was back in dark blue pjs with white stars on the legs and a soft yellow moon on the bust. I watched as she took off her prosthetic and climbed into the bed after she turned the lights off. I then awkwardly climbed in next to her. The bed was big enough that we could be far away from each other but nope. Y/N was next to me. It's probably because there was only one pillow.

     Her face was close to mine and I felt mine heat up. Y/N lay on her back and looked up at the roof. In the dark I could see the stars and moon on her pjs glowing an eerie green. Y/N fell asleep quickly but I was still awake. She was right next to me. She kicked the wall in her sleep. I wondered what she was dreaming about. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and soon fell asleep. I woke up in an open space with Y/N kicking a tv. Her hair was short and electric blue and she had bandages over her eyes. She did in fact have a right arm but it was a purple shadow. She also had a large blue halo that was leaning to the right a small bit. She turned her head to look at me. I don't know if she could see me or not but here we were. She smiled and walked towards me.

     "Hi Mike! Yes I can't see. No I'm not apart of this dream. It's really me. Also I can read minds in here so don't be too horny." She started floating around. I didn't know how. "It's a dream dumbass!" She laughed. She flew over and started kicking the tv again. I didn't know why. "Me neither!" She laughed.
     "So, why are you like that?" I asked.
     "I don't know. It might be symbolic of something." She said. "The only thing I know is that you regret something in your life." She said. She also made a mirror appear in front of me. I had a halo kind of like hers but leaning in the opposite direction and a restraint around my neck hooked to a chain with a weight on the end. The chain wrapped around my right arm loosely. I grabbed the chain and threw the weight in front of me and walked forward to the girl. I repeated the process until I reached her.

     "What do you mean I regret something?" I said. I then realized that I blamed myself for the loss of Y/N's arm.
     "Exactly!" She said. "I've already forgiven you. Now you just need to forgive yourself." She said before flying off.

     Y/N's POV

     I couldn't see, but I knew where I was going as if I'd done this for a million times. I felt the telephone wires return and I was pulled out of the air by them. I knew what the wires symbolized. It was that my ex-boyfriend Ben cheated on me. Ben always made me call him Ben Drowned for some reason which should have been the first red flag. He called the phone at least 20 times per day every fucking day for over 2 months. The wires dragged me back to Mike. He had finally forgiven himself. I however, could never forgive Ben. Mike tried to get the wires off of me but they only tightened. Mike was giving me that look. "My ex cheated on me an I never forgave him. That's what that symbolizes." I said. I calmed my breathing and the wires disappeared.

     Mike's POV
     I nodded. A boy with 6 arms grabbed Y/N and ran away. I chased the spider child. Butterflies surrounded the two until I noticed that Y/N was gone and it was just butterflies. A single lunar moth landed on my halo. The butterflies disappeared but that one moth stayed there. Then a skeleton started doing some type of dance. Then a weenie dog took its femur. I laughed and then the moth flew behind a tree. Y/N walked from the other side of the tree and towards me. And then someone knocked her out with a frying pan. It was Evan's toy bear. Y/N's soul floated out of her body in a T shape. The spider kid grabbed her soul and slung it back into her body. Then some hippo animatronic started monologueing.