BUSINESS....

Sorry that I haven't updated in forever I really would like feed back about my writing. I'm not sure if I'm really good and I'm doubting myself. Tell me what you think and do you guys want chris/Taylor or Tris their ship name.

Mackenzie and I had went outside and that's where it all ended for me. I had no time to clear my mind, I wanted Mackenzie but something in me wanted Master.....what to do.

(Mackenzie in a angry voice) "You enjoyed it didn't you, you nasty mother fucken monster. I knew this would never really work out between us. But come on my master, my dad???" 

He had said the last part really quietly like he didn't want anyone else to hear it. Mackenzie slapped me in the face as if I didn't answer fast enough. Then pushed me away and I took a step back and a single tear escaped and rolled down my face. He didn't try to give me any sympathy, it's not like I wanted it. He was disgusted with me you could see it in his eyes and to be honest I was disgusted with myself also. I just wanted to hold him.....I loved him. But he was no better then master Chris or master Alan, my uncle.

(Taylor in a gentle voice with tears running down his check) " Mackenzie I'm his slave that's my job, my job to protect others and to obey and please my master. This isn't my first master and it's time you learn the truth behind my old marks. It was only 2 years ago I had be living with my uncle for 12 years I was his slave, his sex toy, his punching bag, I was his. Lucky for me my parents felt like they wanted to raise me and they found out and he got arrested. When he was arrested I didn't know how to function I mean I was nothing I though I was his, and I still am a object .I went through so much pain from being withdrawn from him. I didn't know how to function without him yelling and telling me what to do. (My voice starts to shake and tears come) So being a slave comes natural to me. I needed him."

**Flash Back**

I can't even remember how long he's locked me in his spare room. The room was just that a room, no windows, no lights just a gross stain carpet and a door that was locked. He had locked me in here because I had refused to strip down for one of his friends. He always did this, left me in here to let my feeling attack me and let me think of why I'm being punished and what I did wrong. He would always say, "boy you know I love you and if you don't follow the rules then I HAVE to punish you,  you know I hate doing it too." I loved my uncle and I still do he cared for me, drove me to school, bought my clothing, food, provided a home for me and he had my back when I was bullied. Finally after what seem like years he came back for me to make up to him. He open the door and I feel to my knees begging for his forgiveness, he excepted it but said there would be a price. So like normal he pulled my hands behind my back tied me and left to go get his friend. When his friend walked in he unzipped his pants and I knew what I was having to do, he started to move in closer and my uncle closed the door....**

(Mackenzie hateful and one sided) "You love him, you enjoyed all of that didn't you?" Pulls me out of my flash back.

(Taylor still calm) " I have to be honest, I didn't hate it and quite enjoyed it towards the end.  But I was raised to never love someone and to love whoever owns me. Mackenzie I might not have been a slave all my life but I got trained and tested for 12 years. I got sold out to strangers for hours ,days, and weeks. Mackenzie I have have had it all. So why do you hate me? Why are you mad? I admit I liked kissing master and him wanting me.  But I only love master Chris because I have to, I love you because I need you."

(Mackenzie) " I was never taught any of that you don't have to love him you just have to obey him. I'm sorry I just get jealous that you guys are doing all that and you and I haven't. I'm insecure because I use to protect you and it felt good now there is nothing for me here. An I want you too, I need you babe please don't leave me." 

I turn on the radio lightly to maybe make the mood better. 

(Man on the radio) "Alright grab your lady's men because the next song here is for her. A nice ssllllooowww dance, All of me, by John Legend !"

'What would I do without your smart mouth?    Drawing me in, and you kicking me out....'

(Taylor in a loving voice) " He said grab your lady, so you want to dance, my love?"

(Mackenzie in a slightly embarrassed voice) "I would love to kind sir."

 We acted dumb we danced held onto each other, kissed and we enjoyed life. I taught him how to slow dance the right way and not woddle.  And he taught me how to just relax. We danced held on to the moment and we made it last. I thought that I was the luckiest man alive and he was the most perfect person for me. We danced the night away and then we slept out side under the stars. It was almost totally perfect except as were totally caged in the yard. I held on to him and I protected him. 

(Taylor softly) " we're going to make it baby. One day we'll have a family. We'll run away together get married and you will never be hit again. One day. " 

(Mackenzie sleepy) "I'd like that. Just me  you and a cat we'll name boeboe.

(Taylor laughing) "I guess we can have a cat name boeboe as long as I have you and your happy.

(Taylor softly kisses Mackenzie's head and falls asleep.)