Tortured......

Happy New Years. 2015 ^-^ hope you guys like this chapter and hope your not sick like I am.

:( anyways I missed all of you and I know you didn't miss me but hey to bad. I love y'all bye bye.

Oh I forgot to say this is longer and the next one will be short :(

**This all is in Taylor's view of things**

He unlocked the small cage grabbing me by my hair pulls me out , I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my face. Mackenzie's grip loosened and he sat there frozen letting that monster take me. Chris or so put as Master held me up by my hair so I had barely any support on the ground holding me up . He lowered me so I could standing then took my head and slammed it against the wall. Mackenzie didn't even flinch as it was so fast I didn't have any time to react as he slammed my head again. I saw blood on the wall then I couldn't see out of one of my eyes. Blood was gushing out of the side of my head I was starting to pass out and thinking I was dying but then I remembered that your head bleeds more then anything even if it's looks bad it's not as bad as you think. But still I just hung there, it was like 1:00 a.m. in the morning I was hungry and I was bleeding I'm pretty sure to death. My whole body seemed to go limp, so I hung by my hair it hurt so much but I couldn't take it I looked over and saw Mackenzie right there holding some of my weight. Chris shoved him away and laid me on my stomach then I saw the metal object he pulled out. A Knife he had a knife to my back, I thought he wanted me to live .

(Chris in a slightly drunk voice) " Now boy, I have a few rules of my own. Rule one, NEVER tell me what to do or what to think (He slides the knife across my back about 1/3 inches deep as i yelled and my whole body jumped.) Rule two, you NEVER look me in the eyes, you are below me. (The blade dug into my back again) An Rule three, for the next few weeks you will stay with me (he cuts a C and a M into me) so you have to have my mark. You love my son you say well I don't think that is appropriate. YOUR BOTH GOING TO GO TO HELL."

He spit at me and started to leave.

(Chris) "oh and dinner is in 10 minutes so you need to be ready."

An with that he marched back up stairs, Mackenzie didn't do crap he just sat there holding the blade that Chris had used on me just held it in his hands and then looked at me. I was just siting on the ground going unconscious trying to make out his face Mackenzie started to yell at me but I couldn't understand the welcoming dark was coming to me.

(Mackenzie yelling) "Taylor Taylor baby please stay with me please...."

(Taylor weekly) " Please Mackenzie don't worry......just help me and stay with it."

Mackenzie rushes towards me and pulls me up laying me against the cage. I cried out in pain it hurt like hell. The rust and chipped paint of the cage dug into my cuts causing even more pain then I could stand. Mackenzie laid me on the ground again and took a warm wet cloth to stop all the blood.

(Taylor in a shaky and serious voice) " Mackenzie I'm fine just please stop , go up stairs and leave me. Don't look back whatever you do I'll be up in a bit. Go before your da---master gets mad."

(Mackenzie crying) "Taylor please just let me help you, your body is not built for this. I can help you please don't make me leave you he'll hurt you. Please don't do anything stupid. Please don't make me go."

(Taylor crying and reassuring) " Mackenzie get lost. Leave me alone and don't look back."

With that Mackenzie walks up stairs crying leaving me here alone, I didn't know what I was going to do but I was going to do something. I picked up the blade and held it. I saw all the blood as a small pool was forming behind me and the pain of the air on the open cuts. I held the blade there think I was better then this then remembered chr---master's words "YOUR BOTH GOING TO GO TO HELL" and that all the reassurance I needed so I took the bade and cut a straight line from my shoulder diagonally to my pant line I didn't cut to deep about 1/3 a inch deep but the blood was flowing a lot faster then I meant. A dark red color painful but beautiful like a painted picture. I held my breathe as the bade went through my skin, but the tears came falling. I tried to muffle my cry with a cloth I'm my mouth but I was bleeding was bleeding way to much and I couldn't get it to stop.