You cant Hide...

Omc (oh my castiel) I've been gone forever. I'm sooooo sorry so I wrote you all another chapter, well more like finished it. I'm sorry I kinda forgot about this book, but ima try to write more...I'm very slow. Also I'm moving to North Caroline next week so it's going to be a while till I get wifi. sad. I love you all My Bitches. -Queen Ash-

****Mackenzie's pov****

(Taylor sleepy) "I'm fine, but you need to go.....He's coming back with more. Something about client."
(Mackenzie lightly) "I'm going to care for you and I'm going to hide you."
(Taylor)" No you won't, go."

Finally Taylor got up slowly and stiffly, there was little to no emotion on his face he was not the same anymore. He wasn't my Taylor who could face mountains anymore he was a weak creature who didn't know what to do anymore and didn't seem to care. It brakes my heart to see him like this .
(Mackenzie) "I know this must be hard because you had just got out of sex slave business, but if we hide we have a chance of staying together."

Taylor and I went down stairs and we split up and hide. I knew Taylor was having troubles staying quiet and staying still. (Screech as engines turned off and car doors slam.) I held my breath as I could see Taylor hiding under the stairs crouched as much he could. I hide behind trash bags, it stunk, but I was not going to move. I was just praying master wouldn't draw out Taylor. Taylor acted tough but was a total baby for me. Putty in masters hands. (Chris and men taking up stairs)
(Chris yelling) " Youuuuu can't huuude from mEEz slavessss....we we vill find you, so you out now and I promise I will beeeeaaa easy." (Men laughter up stairs)

**Taylor's pov**

(Chris yelling) " Youuuuu can't huuude from mEEz slavessss....we we vill find you, so you out now and I promise I will beeeeaaa easy. " (Men laughter up stairs) I had made up my mind, if they got Mackenzie or close to him I would come out if I need to. The people are coming to see me anyways his new toy. Mackenzie wants me to stay hidden so I will for a while I need to listen to him anyways. Foot steps walked down the stairs four men stood there looking around for us. They all split up looking outside and in cupboards...
(Mackenzie) "Get off me."

I was drawn out of my thoughts by Mackenzie's yell looking up and over I saw they had grabbed Mackenzie and were holding him by the hair, i wanted to go out and help him but something told me to wait. I was hiding in the worst spot ever, all they had to do was move a bag and then boom there I was with nothing to hold on to. Mackenzie obviously knew the men and sat there.
(One of the men, so man 1) "Where's Chris's new toy. Your master is too drunk to function and we want to see this boy. Chris says he's good in bed (the men chuckle) Tonight we own you . Come here pretty, stop hiding we want to see you, you little pet."
(Men laugh and look around) I had to cough I couldn't stop it. So I did it and I thought I was over. (Taylor dry coughing lightly)
(Mackenzie) "Don't come out Taylor, don't listen to them." A man punched him in the face sending Mackenzie's head flying back and then snapping back forward and blood gushed from his eyebrow.
(Man 2) "Oh so his name is Taylor. Oh Taylor baby come out of hiding, do it for MACKENZIE. We know you love him. And you wouldn't want us to do anything to him would you?"

Of course he had to say for Mackenzie.
(Taylor lightly) "For kenzie?"
(Man 3) " Ha ha. Yeah for Mackenzie, your lover boy. If you don't come out now we know where your at and we'll drag you out."

I sat really quite and the men searched for me , I knew they had no clue were i was and I really hoped they'd give up. One of the men was standing right over top of me searching throughout the boxs , I was so scared. I had nothing on but short underwear boxers these men wanted in, but I wasn't up for it. (U guys get that right? They want in ;D ) Finally the man turned around and found me and just stared at me. We looked at each other for a good time like he was sizing me up or something but I could almost could see the hurt in his eyes for a split second. Sadly as soon as I saw it, it was gone like he was correcting himself or something.
**Man's pov(this is short I promise)**