What is love? Baby dont hurt me...

Sorry for being lazy and for dropping this story but I'm back so here's another chapter! Hope you like it and stuff. Like it, add it, follow me and don't Walk and text or walls will jump in front of you and it'll hurt when you walk into them.

*Taylor Pov*

I've been laying on the floor in the basement not able to sleep.
Yes part of it is because I'm sleeping on  a cold  floor and I got whooped pretty good last night. But it's just my feelings are messed up.

I love Mackenzie, but I love Chris too. I mean  Taylor is 17, in shape, funny, any girls dream boy, makes guys jealous and says he loves me. But Chris is 37, in shape, caring and makes me feel loved.

Mackenzie and I have already agreed to just skip school the last few days because we are afraid the injuries may open again and that the pain maybe too much and cause suspiciousness.

So here I lay, away from my family, away from school. Here I lay not being able to sleep because the house I once entered scared now makes me feel good. And I'm torn between a son and a father, a teen and a man, a abused and a abuser. And to be honest both guy makes me feel a different kind of love.

Mackenzie is sleeping next to me right now but I can't sleep it's 2 am and at this point I don't think anyone could be more awake then me.

Slowly I got up trying not to stretch my wounds at all. I have this whole house mapped out  in my mind so I can go anywhere in the dark. It's a one story house with a basement. There is one big open room in the basement were Makenzie and I stay. And upstairs is the kitchen with a little living room that isn't too safe to walk in bare footed and there is a hall that has 4 doors. Two on the left and two on the right. The doors on the left lead to the porch and a bathroom. Across from the bathroom at the end of the hall is Master Chris's bedroom and the other door leads to a pantry/ laundry room. And of course each room has its different piles of beer cans and all together filth that is always Coming back no matter how much you clean and always seems to be moving.

Slowly I made my way up the stairs skipping the squeaky stairs that may wake up my boyfriend. As soon as I got to the top of the stair I open the door knowing that Chris would never lock it even though he says he does. I've never heard the lock click before. As soon as the door opens I follow that part of my heart who liked the man. I walked though the kitchen sliding my feet because of the thin floors. Once my feet hit carpet I knew how to get the rest of the way there. Walking, I drug my hand on the right side of the hall till I found the second door nob.

This is it if I open this door I could lose Mackenzie, my life or just bad things will happen. My shaking hand grabs the door nob Turing it I peek in to see a sleeping form in the bed with the moon light bright enough to see a calm expression on Chris's face. His chest slowly rising and falling as he laid sober in bed. I walked in the room closing the door behind me making sure I didn't wake up Chris.

For all those times I've called him a creeper I take it back. Here I am standing in his room just watching his sleep. Right now I could take the knife from the basement and jam in into his rough skin while he slept and Mackenzie and I could run away and get help. I could or I could see if I really loved him.

I pulled away his sheets and his chest kept steadily rising and falling. He laid there in his boxers so I slowly approached him making sure I didn't wake him, as if when he woke I would be dead.
Slowly I climb onto his bed siting on top of his crotch. He wakes up and I can tell he's alarmed until he looks up and recognizes my face. I don't know why but I felt like I needed to pleaser him and make him love me, need me.

Chris"What are you doing up here slave?"

His words punctured my heart like a sword as he called me slave with a smirk on him face. Slowly I put my hands on his chest and rolled my hip feeling him grow. Just the reaction I was looking for.

Chris"Taylor stop it...mmmhhh...stop it or I'm gonna lose it"

I couldn't help but smirk I wanted him to make love to me and me not to be just a sex slave to him. I don't know what my problem is. I decided to play with him to get more of a reaction.

Taylor"Stop what, I need you Chris...you know how to make me feel good"

I started rubbing my hard crotch against his, both of us moaning in pleasure.

Chris"Taylor baby, your so hard...what about Mackenzie?"

Taylor"I love you Chris. I crave your touch, your love, your everything. I guess this will have to be our little secret then. I want you to make love too me!"

Slowly I climb off of him and pull down my boxers showing off my hard crotch as I climb toward the bed, I want to make love to you...

Chris" Come here sexy I'll make you feel better. I love you too babbbyyy."

**Authors note:**
This is important so please read it.

Okay so I'm not sure if this is what you guys like and if not I guess that sucks. I haven't wrote in a long time and I hope this made up for it and I know that the next chapter will have more sexual detail. I kinda like the thought of Chris and Taylor, but I also love Taylor and Mackenzie. The pain is real. I need to know what you think so I can do better.

Bye love you all, except you max. (Okay fine I still love you) lol.
#rubbercows