Beginning

**hey guys sorry it took so long. Enjoy and stay awesome**

Four of the other football players had found out about my crush on him when they got into my phone one day and then the abuse came. At first they just got Taylor to avoid me, which was the worse thing the could ever do to me ever. I didn't know that they had told Taylor to leave me alone at the time or else they'ed kick him off the football tema. I felt so betrayed that my ONLY friend/crush and hope gave up on me, soon after a week of nothing not even eye contact I gave up. It was obvious he didn't want to talk to me anymore, I probably had embarrassed him.

** Taylor's view of it all.**

I thought that me and the football guys were all friends but I was wrong. One night on the way back from the football game, I liked to walk and get fresh air, they all ganged up on me. They had came out off nowhere and pushed me down into the woods. The boys had started punching my face and kicking me over and over yelling at me. All I could do was lay there trying to no die. They told me about hacking into Mackenzie's phone and telling me all the crap he talked about. They told me how Mackenzie's had sent a txt to someone talking about his huge crush he had on me. They said they needed me to and I was going to gang up with them to get back at Mackenzie for being a faggot. They told me that more abuse like this would come to me if I stayed by his side, so I left had to leave him. A bloody nose, scrapped face, and bruising on my sides made me take a step back. I was out numbered . Everyday I could see him trying to understand what he did wrong. His eyes returned to his sad hollow holes hiding away his beautiful pine green eyes the shined when he smiled. He was walking with a flinch when things touched of moved towards him. Everyday he walked by me he would look up and smile a very weak smile, it killed me because I knew he took everything in him to smile at me. I would alway just have to ignore it or I would go and joke about him.

"Hey guys we have to be very quite, today we are seeing a rare species for this area it's a fag. Now don't get to close or you'll catch something"

He didn't even speak any more, he looked paler and skinnier, he wasn't eating to much of his lunch anymore, he his did classes passing all of them barely and sometimes he would cry quietly in the locker room. **

*Mackenzie* I went to football practice like normal and I saw Taylor standing in the office fixing his broken helmet part form the last practice. I had accidentally tackled him so hard that when he hit the ground his belt cage broken and he had to get a new one. I wanted him to smile and acknowledge me or just say do something but of course he did NOTHING. So I walked into the office and had a mission to talk with the coach to tell him something sad for me but important. We only had a week left of football and games were over we just practiced for fun now.

" I'm quitting football the team doesn't need me and there are no more games anyways so I'll be leave after practice to day."

Taylor's face had looked up, he actually made eye contact at me but his face looked so alarmed as he ran out of the office in tears. He was screaming things a the player as he ran, but no one could understand him through his sobs. The coach still hadn't said anything cause he didn't like me so well. I couldn't help but follow my love to the locker rooms it was the only thing that seemed right to do. He was crying so loud as he ran across the field, everyone just stared and laughed as I followed behind him. I could here the football players all cheering as I made my way to the locker room. I guess the coach said the news and they all were making jokes out of it. When I finally got to the locker room I saw Taylor, he was in a corner ebbing the locker crunched up in a ball crying into his lap and mumbling thing I could not understand. I cleared my throat to get his attention Taylor looked up at with such a mean face. The face was full of anger and all the emotions mixed into one. The look he gave me made me feel hated me, I didn't understand I thought we were friends. Tears started to run down my face as I sat in the corner in front of him . I guess Taylor had got the idea of how much I was hurting because of his behavior lately and his face because Taylor came over and tried to hug me but every touch I cringed and pushed away. He tried to just hug me and make me feel better but my master took a belt to me the night before and he let the buckle part hit my body over and over and kicked me. I had giant welts on my back, stomach and legs.