Chapter 1

Jiddarh

Hi guys I'm Jiddarh Abubakar, I'm Nineteen (19), Currently studying Law at Baze University Abuja.

I'm kinda an introvert, Love spending time alone , I'm a music lover too and also very friendly, but I can be very crazy sometimes , it all depends on the person I'm with. (Winks).

" Jiddarrrrh !!! , Aren't you ready yet".  - Amirah shouted at jiddarh , who is still inside her room for over an hour now doing God knows what.

Yeah that's my Bestie, more like a sister from another mother.

I have two besties Amirah and Khadijah, Amirah and i rented an apartment just outside our school,
While Khadijah comes from home.

Khadijah is more like a goddess,
A beauty queen, she is so pretty ,
Everyone just drools at her beauty, I'm sure even the sun, the moon, the stars and trees drools too. She's called beauty with brains . She's a 4 pointer and also the people's girl.

Amirah well she's also beauty with brains,smart , cute .
She's the youngest amongst us three ,
But she behaves like our Mother, (lols),She loves dressing like our Mother, or even our grand mother, 🤣
Sometimes when her sense pities her and comes back she dresses so well that you wouldn't recognize her.🤣

I love these two so so much ,even though they can be so annoying sometimes.
🤣🤣

"We're going to be late for classes,
What are you still doing there jiddarh". - Amira shouted from the living room.

"Please hurry , you know how I hate going late to class,
Jiddaaaaaarrh!!!!! ".  she shouted again.
"well i guess I'll have to come drag you from that room if I want to go early ".

Amira said and stormed into Jiddarh's room.

"Unbelievable !!!"
She screamed.

"You're not even ready yet,
Ahhhhhhhh !! , What am I supposed to do with you now, You're so unbelievable, Lord" .

"Stand up, Stand up jiddarh ". She said dragging jiddarh up to go and get dressed.

"Amirah stop over exagerating, it's just 8:37 am, and our class is by 10, so , you're the unbelievable one . I said glaring at her.

"

You know how time flies these days,
Before you know its 10 already ,and you know how long you take when getting ready , so get your lazy Ass up and get dressed. She said pulling me up.

"Gosh , Fine, fine, I'll just go and get dressed now" .

"Jiddarh got dressed, ate breakfast,
afterwards they left for school.

Jiddarh's pov

"Hey babe,
Assalamualaikum ". she greeted Khadijah over the phone.

"How're you doing babe , Yeah I'm on my way to class with annoying Amirah" I said laughing over the phone with Khadijah.

"She wouldn't stop getting on my nerves, Imagine she came to disturb me when it was just Eight A.m pha" .
I said looking at Meerah with a side view.

"Yeah , I know very annoying" I said laughing at the facial expression Meerah's making" .

"Hey I'm right here you know" - Amirah said glaring at me, I'm sure if looks can kill, I would've been dead .

"Yeah I know ", Jiddarh said with Khadijah laughing over the phone.

"I guess you can hear her", Jiddarh said to Khadija who was still laughing.

"Ke you better hurry, I wouldn't keep seat for you pha", Jiddarh said to Khadijah over the phone.

"I know you wouldn't try it na",
Khadija said over the phone.

"Try me, No just try me, and see what I'm capable of" , I said over the phone.

Haba Shorty, Khadijah said laughing hard over the phone.

"Omor, the nerve, you go meet me ai,
Just hurry jhoor "
Then I ended the call.

We arrived at the lecture venue to see just few people in the class,
I looked at Amirah with the "I'd kill you" look .

"Urrrrrrgh !!!!, You made me come to class very early ,It's just past nine,
We still have like 1 hour left till the lecturer comes in, and you know this man doesn't like coming to class early" .

I said looking at Amirah frustrated,
She didn't even look at me, she just took her phone and started reading a novel ".

"Stop exagerating jhoor, it's just few minutes till the lecturer is here" , she said still not looking at me.

"Whatever ". I answered, rolling my eyes, and took my Mini Qur'an from my Bag to read and while time away.

I started reading my Qur'an in a low voice, few minutes later Khadija came to join us .

"Late comer, what's up" - me and Amirah said immediately Deejerh sat down .

"Ah no be late comer, But I'm fine, there was traffic, and it was really exhausting , Abeg una get anything there ". - Deejerh said giving us the puppy look.

Foodie like you kawai, I said rolling my eyes, i brought something for you,
I knew u would be hungry'' . I said giving her the pancakes with chilled cashew smoothie I made .

"Thanks Boo, you're a life saver" she said collecting it from me.

''You're welcome'' I answered laughing.

She was about to eat  when the lecturer came in , i touched Deejerh to show her that the lecturer is here,She looked up and groaned .

" Urrrgh !!,  does he have to show up now, I'll eat my food anyways I don't care" . She said and we all started laughing.

"Chaii Deejerh and Food''  Meerah said still laughing.

Hello !!

How're you?

Your thoughts on the chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment 😉

Lots of love from this side 😘😘