Chapter 3

Jiddarh's POV

After prayers , we hugged ourselves and headed home , since Deejerh's house was the other way,  and it was late already ..

On our way home, we started rating each guy we pass by since that's what we do almost every day..
Yes that's how jobless we are, But it's fun. 😂

"So babe, what do you think about this guy??" .

"Uhmmmm , he's cute Mirah said".

"He no too fine Sha" I said shrugging.

"He's cute jhoor" , and just like that We started arguing.

"Oya should we go and ask him",

"Whattt !!!!!, Ask who what ???" ,
I said almost shouting.
Wondering if what i heard was actually what she said.

"Ask who? , What will you ask him?,
Don't tell me you'll just walk up to him and ask him if he's cute" , I said looking at the psycho next to me.

"Because if that's what you're trying to do, then you're unbelievable" I said looking at her and wondering where I know this psycho from.

Mirah's POV

"Yeah that's exactly what I'll ask him, and kema kin San I can do it ( you know I can do it ) ".

"Omor you're unbelievable pha, How did I even get to meet someone as crazy as you.
Jiddarh said and we started laughing hard .

Before we knew it we were in front of our house within minutes.

"God ,I'm famished, Dan Allah Jiddarh akwai snacks ko fruits a fridge ki bani yunwa nake ji wallahi.

( Please Jiiddarh is there any snacks or fruit in the fridge cux I'm so hungry) " .

"It's almost finished mah, let's go to federal housing tomorrow Insha Allah to buy some stuffs".

"Thank God tommorow is Friday, and we won't have lectures till Monday".

"Yay , I'm so happy too pha seriously" .
We started laughing, Then went inside the kitchen and cooked some noodles for both of us..

Your thoughts on the chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment 😉💋💋💋💋💋