Chapter 10

It's been 3 months since Khadijah and Meerah's Wedding.

Meerah just got back from her honeymoon

Khadijah will be back next month
She's just oppressing us with pictures.

I'm suddenly feeling so lonely, I'm not really used to the fact that they're married yet , considering the fact that we're always together, and my busy schedule wouldn't let me visit them .

It's 10am and I'm still on my bed, I'll still have to go to work 2day, I have a meeting by Three in the evening.

So, guys I'm now an owner of an orphanage and a big school here in Abuja, Which has been my dream since like forever, I've never been happier.

My relationship with Khalid is still there, we're getting closer though but we're still just friends.
He brought up the topic of wanting to be more than friends .
All I told him was I'll think about it.

Because to say I didn't like him would be an understatement, I just wanted to be sure of my feelings first, Before telling him anything, so yeah we're still friends.

I went downstairs to make some breakfast when my phone started ringing.

"Hey Khalid
Assalamualaikum
Good morning".

"Wa'alaikum Salaam ,
Morning ,
How're you doing?? "

"I'm good
Alhamdulillah
And you ? ".

"Same pha
I'm good
Your night?? ".

"Great
Alhamdulillah".

"How's work and stress??".

"Alhamdulillah, Not easy but we thank God though"

"Alhamdulillah, that's good,
Uhmmmm Dee I'd  like to take you out for dinner later".

"Hmmm
I'm not, Uhmmm....

"Hey Jiddarh ,it's not a request, I'm just telling you so you can get ready".
He said with a voice that has "No arguement" all over.

"But....

"No buts Jiddarh,please get ready I'll be there by seven ,Get ready" he said again before hanging up.

"Unbelievable , Ahhhhh, I really don't want to go out today pha, but I guess I have no choice, Cux Khalid can be very stubborn, he'll literally drag me out of the house , when he comes over later to see that I'm not dressed".

Hours later after an exhausting meeting .

I went to visit Meerah before I forget again, after a long drive , i finally arrived at Meerah's place.

I picked my phone to call Meerah, when her call came through.

I didn't even let her say a word , after responding to her salaam.

"Madam open your gate jhor".

"What do you mean by open your gate??" She said sounding perplexed.

"I'm literally at your house, in front of your yeye gate, so open your gate or I'll go back ".

She started screaming I had to take my phone inches away from my ear.

"Ke , you want to burst my eardrums ne, Abeg open this yeye gate jhoor and stop shouting".

I drove in immediately she opened the gate for me some minutes later, I drove in and went inside the house .

"Amarya what's up na, See as you just they glow, Mahmoud is really taking care of you pha, I wonder how he's keeping up with a psycho like you". I said with a smug look on my face.

"Awwwwwn, she said smiling and eating her junks , he knew I'm a psycho before he married me ai, So , she said shrugging.

"Yeye no dey do awwwwwn, I no need am, coman  share secret , What's making you glow like this ".

"Madam the only secret for you is to go and get married ". she said smiling

"If I punch you ehn " I said glaring at her.

"Tor, you're the one that asked for Secret na" she said laughing.

"Yeye, so how was the honeymoon na", I said collecting the snacks she had on her laps.

"Omor it was amazing, You saw the pictures I sent to you na".

"More like , the oppressing pictures you sent for me bah, Wahala for who no get husband oo".

"No na Habibty, it's not like that,
No be me tell you say make you no marry na,I bought some things for you seff".

"Awwwwwn ,Really!!! ".

"Yupp, Lemme Goan bring it ".she said before scurrying upstairs to get the stuffs from her room.

Okay.

Minutes later she came back with three bags and handed them over to me.

"Awwwn, All these for me".
I said cleaning the invisible fake tears from my eyes.

"Yesss ". she said sitting down

"Awwwwwn ,I'm feeling loved , you're such a Darling, Thanks love, Jazakillahu Khairan Kasiran".

"Ya welcome , Sis".

"We continued chatting and gisting till  five in the evening".

"Omor babe I have to go pha, It's getting late, I'll come back soon Inshallah , I promise" I said getting up and gathering my stuffs.

"Okay na, Bye love".

"Bye , Send my regards to Mahmoud".

"Sure , I will".