Chapter 6

"Oh my God, Oh my God, I really can't believe Tomorrow's Monday ,Arrrrgh !!!" .

"I can't believe Tomorrow's Monday,
Thankfully I've done my Assignment ".
That stupid lecturer loves giving too much assignment ehn. Has he forgotten next week's exams
Or does he want us to fail.

Lorrrd, This school and their stress, I really can't wait to graduate.
I said lamenting Inside my room before going downstairs to make breakfast.

I saw Mirrah in the kitchen already making breakfast .

"Hey babe, Good morning".
I said pecking her cheeks .

"Eeeewwww babe, I told u to stop doing that" .

"I'm not a lesbian, bla bla bla". I said completing her statement
"I know ma'am" .

"Yeye girl" she said laughing softly.

"So what are you Cooking for us na, Madam I am not a lesbian? " , I asked going close to her to get a clearer view of whatever it is she's making.

"Cooking for us ke", She said while turning her yam balls.

"Yes na"

"Madam come and make your breakfast yourself , Dix one is for me and my baby ".

"Don't tell me he's coming over".

"Who???, She asked, looking at me with a confused face.

"Abdul Mana" , I told her, while trying to steal some from her plate.

"You're crazy pha, Abdul's not coming over" Why will he come here.

"Why didn't you tell me you guys broke up", I said glaring at her.

"Babe no kill me abeg, and who said we broke up , if we broke up you'll be the first person to know ai"
She said laughing hard.

"So who's Dix baby you're talking about". Ignoring the way she's laughing.

"Oooo , now I get what this is about" . She said smiling
"It's one fine cute Masha Allah brother like that". She answered shrugging.

"Huh,So when did you meet this Masha Allah brother".

"Omor, the question here should be, since when have you and this Masha Allah brother been together" . she said smiling while putting another batch of yam balls into the hot oil.

"If I punch you Mirrah, no dey  stress me,  since when have you guys been together , I'm getting impatient here".
I said glaring at her and the yam balls , cuz I'm so hungry.

"Since like forever", She answered shrugging.

"Whaaaaat , You've been double dating?? " I asked, looking at her with my eyes wide.

"Now , you can ask who this Masha Allah brother is? " She said laughing.

"Hmmmmm , so who is this Masha Allah brother?? " I asked glaring at her.

"Myyyyyyy !!"

Yourrrr??

"My tummy" She answered laughing real hard

I looked at her I don't even know where to start hitting her from, I had to laugh with her.

"You're so incorrigible Meenah".

"I know I know" , She said still laughing.

"You should know that if there's any Brother, you'll be the first to know ". she said smiling and coming close to me.

"Don't touch me jhoor", I said glaring at her .

"Ah ah na Jiddarh, I'm sorry na ".she said laughing hard.

'Oya come and pacify me with the yam balls you're making I said smiling".

"Noooooo waayy, I'm not giving you my yam balls, even if you place a knife on my throat , I won't give you my yam balls ".

"Okay then , I said faking a pout
I went closer took like half of the yam balls she kept on the table , when she wasn't looking and ran off to my room before she could catch me.

"They send you come meet me ne Jiddarh , Wallahi if I catch you Jiddarh Abubakar you're dead meat".

"I love you Mirrah, these yam balls are amazing, you're the best." I shouted from my room, enjoying my yam balls.

"I hate you too"
I heard her say.