Chapter 27

Jiddarh's POV

I was heading towards the bathroom when I got a call from Deejerh, Her water broke.

she's the  only one at home.
I ran back to the hall to tell Khalid, I couldn't find him anywhere, I decided to call him when I get to Deejerh's place .

I quicky entered my car and called Meerah to meet me at Deejerh's place , and explained everything to her too.

I ended the call when suddenly someone used his car to block me, I kept shouting and telling him to move his car until I became impatient and went out of the car to meet the person .

"Hello gorgeous", I heard the person say giving me a stupid look.

I bacame more annoyed I was about to say something when someone covered my mouth and nose with a hankerchief , I kept fighting to set myself free but nothing worked, he was so strong , I started choking before I saw someone like Khalid and few muscular men.

The only person I was able to recognize was khalid or am I imagining things, "Oh my God
Or am I dead already".

I was still lost in thought, still choking and feeling very weak when I saw someone aiming at Khalid with a gun few inches from where I was laying.

Khalid was so angry , he was beating the hell out of the guy that had the hankerchief over my nose earlier, he didn't notice the other guy aiming at him. How did he find me anyway?? I asked no one in particular.

I forced myself up, I kept shouting his name , but he was so lost in rage I had no choice but to hug him from behind so he could notice me .

When suddenly I felt something Pierce through my skin, i felt something hot flow down, which made me hug him tighter.
When I heard Khalid call my name

"Babe are you alright??, I don't what would've happened if something were to happen to you this night, Why didn't you tell me you were going to Deejerh's place, we would've gone there together, I was worried sick",
He kept on talking non stop.

"I'm sorry Khalid" Was all i could say at that time.

He hugged and retreated suddenly,
He faced me looking scared all of a sudden.

"Babe you're ... you're ble... Bleee..  you're bleeding, how on Earth did .. you.. did you get shot, why didn't you tell me babe ??", He kept on stammering and crying.

I swear seeing Khalid cry hurts more than the gun shot wound .

"Babe....babe ...Noorie", was all I heard until everything turned dark..

Khalid's POV

"Babe .. babe...Noorie ... Habibty... Jiddarh ", I kept calling her name but she wasn't responding , seriously I was getting really scared.

"Please don't leave me Habibty
Please", Was all I kept on saying until we arrived at the hospital .

Immediately we arrived they took her in , They didn't allow me go in with them .

"I'm going no where, She's my wife, I have to be in there with her", I said shouting at the doctor with my face void of any emotion.

"I'm so sorry Sir, We promise to do our best but you can't come in , Please understand", With that he hurried inside to join the other doctors and nurses.

It's been over an hour , with nurses going in and out, none of them were saying anything to me .

It was really scary ,
I kept on praying hard to keep her alive ..
I closed my eye and kept on muttering some duas

***********************************

The doctor came out some hours  later, The frantic faces they carried was making me really scared..

"Doctor how's she??, Where's my wife ??", I asked. They kept mute
No one was saying anything .

"Doctoorrrr!!!, I shouted
"Where's my wife??, How's she??", I shouted holding the doctors collar.

"I'm .... I'm so sorry ,We lost her, We tried our best but nothing could be done.. I'm so sorry ", he said I felt numb immediately.

"Noooo ", I shouted and woke up immediately.

"Lord it was a dream ,Ya Allah please don't let this dream come through, please heal her, Keep her alive .

I kept muttering Duas when suddenly the Doctor came out , walking towards me.

"Mr Khalid I'd like to speak to you in my office ,it's urgent", he said .

"Doctor is my wife okay???, How's she doing???", I asked feeling uneasy.

"Relax !!, We successfully removed the bullet , But her condition is really critical, she's not stable yet,  She needs blood and we need a donor ASAP", he said .

"Inalillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un,
Was all I could say ,I was really scared.

"Uhmmm , Doctor you can take mine, She gave me blood years back, You can take mine", I told him.

Okay we need to run some tests and give it to her as soon as possible

Okay

Minutes later

Jiddarh was taken to the ICU, Her condition was still critical but hopefully she'll be fine..

"Noorie please wake up ",  I was looking at her laying there , she looks so peaceful.

I stayed there with her not willing to leave her for a minute.

Ya Allah please heal her

Hello lovelies

Your thoughts on the chapter 😉

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁

Lot of love💋