Chapter 8

Yay it's Mirrah's wedding day today.

I got ready in my own Ashoebi gown, and went to check on Meerah afterwards.
she was dressed, just getting her makeup done .

"Masha Allah Meerah, you look so gorgeous Lillah, Mahmoud won't be able to take his eyes off you".
I said laughing.

"Abeg leave me jhoor, I'm so nervous".
She said fidgeting.

"I know right, everything would be fine Inshallah", I said holding her hands and assuring her.

"I can't believe the best make up artist is getting your make up done, and for free seff ". I said changing the topic

"Perks of having the best make up artist as a sister, Right Khadijah?? ". Meerah said smiling.

"Abeg shut up jhoor or I'll draw rubbish for you, And you'll pay me " Khadijah answered back.

She said and we all started laughing.

5 minutes later Meerah's phone rang

"So who was that ??".

"It's Mahmoud". she said looking down not facing up with her cheeks all red.

"So we're looking at the new bride in town ,Mrs Mahmoud". I said smiling.

"Awwwwwwwn"
Me and Khadijah continued teasing her.

Soon, the convoy came to carry Amira to the After party.

Khadijah and I followed immediately

************************************

The Hall was a big one I could get lost pha.

Speaking of getting lost seff where am I??

I said looking around suddenly getting scared, I tried calling Deejerh but unfortunately there was no network.

Ya Allah save me, guide me through,
Save me, guide me through , I continued saying those prayers as I went down the hall .

I was about to take a quick turn, when suddenly, I bumped into a Masha Allah brother.

"I'm so Sorry " He said
Such a gentle man , I said to myself.

"Yeah it's fine ,I should be apologizing, not you, I'm so sorry, I said before scurrying out of his sight.

"Uhhmmm heey "
I heard him calling

I stopped and looked back at him
"Yess!! "

"Uhmm, Ur purse fell ".
I heard him say

"Ooo ,Jazakallahu khairan"
I muttered.

"Wa anti fajazakillahu Khairan Kasiran". He replied.

"Ameen Thanks" , I said playing with my hands.

" Uhmmmm,I'm Khalid Abdulmalik, What's yours?? " .

" Jiddarh Abubakar" , I answered.

"So , what's a preety lady like you doing here all alone, it's kinda dangerous you know". He said looking at me.

"Yeah I do, I kinda got lost looking at this wonderful hall and it's  amazing paintings on the wall ,somehow I can't really seem to find my way back, and there's no network to call my Sister."  I said still looking down .

"Oooo"
He laughed and said
"I understand, it kinda Happened to me".

"2 years back, my Brother got married, I was doing the same thing, the paintings then were so amazing ,
I got lost looking at the huge paintings
on the wall the paintings then were so amazing" .

"Unfortunately now it's not the same paintings, But this ones are amazing too though".

"Really,!!!" I exclaimed , laughing.

"Yes , you can't even imagine , I was looking like a lost puppy and worst of it all my phone's battery died" .

"Noo waay "
I said laughing hard.

" I tell you " He said laughing too.

We continued to gist and laugh and within minutes we came out and met Meerah and Mahmoud thanking the guest for coming as they were leaving,
The Hall was almost empty.

Immediately Meerah saw me she came to me with red eyes.

"Jiddarh Abubakar where have you been ?? ,You got me worried pha".

I rolled my eyes and started explaining.

"Thanks Khalid for saving this Yeye girl" she said glaring at me.

"No probs you're welcome " -Khalid said smiling.

I smiled and thanked khalid too

After that I turned leaving after hugging Meerah and congratulating both of them .

" Uhmmmm Jiddarh can I have your number ??.

"Uhmmmm, Okay , Sure".

070*****067

"Thanks , I really appreciate ".

"You're Welcome, I said and entered my car .