Chapter 26

Finally today's Khalid's Birthday, I had to tell his friend to take him far away from the house so that I can get everything done quickly.

Finally after several hours we were done preparing , all guests have arrived , Khalid's on his way back .
Lord I pray he likes it.

We heard the car arrive

"Hurry  switch off the lights ", I told them.

" That game was amazing pha
I can't imagine.... ,Wait why is everywhere dark , Abdul did you switch off the light ??" We heard him ask immediately he entered.

"Yeah I did", Abdul replied.

" Why na, What's wrong with you today ", He said sighing before turning the light back on.

Happy Birthday 🎉🎉🎂, we all shouted immediately he turned the light back on.

Khalid's POV

The first person I saw was the woman who has stolen her heart, Immediately I saw her smiling and coming close to me, I forgot how to breathe suddenly , She was looking absolutely breathtaking..

"Happy Birthday Habiby", she said in a sing sing voice, Immediately her breathe hits my skin, Lord I was about to lose the little decency I had within me.

"I think I'm loosing my mind Noorie", - I told her
" Thank your stars I'm a gentleman, so I guess you have nothing to worry about ", I said smirking.

She looked at me smiling ..

"You look so beautiful Noorie, Seriously I'm losing my mind" I said again.

You're not the only one here you know, I heard someone say using the microphone .

I looked up glaring at Abdul with the I'll kill you look.

Seriously I forgot there where other people there , I went to greet my mum that was smiling and coming close to me .

Some minutes later the celebration started, with many events , games e.t.c

Seriously i didn't even pay attention , I was looking at the wonderful woman by my side, I'm so blessed to have this amazing woman by my side.

Finally after several exhausting hours, the celebration was finally over, I'll kill Abdul seriously, but for now I only have time for jiddarrh.

"Babe I need to go to the restroom
I'll be back soon",She said kissing my cheeks .

This lady will be the death of m seriously, Now I have time for Abdul, Where's that stupid boy seff, I searched everywhere for him , seems he has gone home, Better pha, else I would've broken his bones, I'm the one he wants to disgrace bah.

I settled on one of the chairs waiting for Jiddarh ,She's still not out yet .
It's been over an hour already.

I stood up heading towards the ladies restroom.

"Jiddarh ,Noorie ",Still no response.

I opened the door slowly ,it was empty.

Strange, where could she be, Everywhere's empty, We're the only ones here.

Aside some ppl clearing the messed up hall.

I tried calling her but her line's not going through, I started getting scared and worried.

I called some ppl to help me look for her when I saw Abdul coming in and walking towards me.