Prologue

Every single one of George's tries to enter Florida were always interrupted by one or the other thing. 

For the longest time legal issues with his American Visa were standing strong like a barrier stopping George from finally entering Florida and recording the Irl manhunt all of them were planning from so long but once the barrier broke down and the legal issues were solved George was starting to get the hope of finally being able to fly to Florida, meet his bestfriends and enjoy physical activities with them that he could not experience through screens but their luck had still not given up and somehow a storm occurred in London which cancelled his flight to Florida.

All other flights leaving for America were all sold out and there was not a single flight available for over a month which left George in distress.

Taking pity on George Sapnap decided to give him a visit in UK to brighten him up whilst Dream was going to go to his parent's house to welcome his siblings who were back in Florida after studying abroad and spend some time with them for a few weeks. 

Hearing George get so frustrated over his bad luck Sapnap and Dream had promised him while booking Sapnap's flight to Uk that by hook or crook they will get George in Florida and finally record their Irl manhunt together as soon as possible without letting anything interrupt which finally got George's funny side back on track.

Could this promise become heavy for Dream over time?

_______________________

255 words

This is my first ever prologue please do not judge

This entire fanfiction is just a figment of my imagination and my biggest wish to write a sad fanfiction which will be just my type