6: Call me once you are free :)

24th June 2022

Arms and legs laid out on the soft bed in different directions as George drowsed in a bittersweet slumber which was not going to last long as another brunette started to shake him up.

The British groaned not knowing what was shaking him thinking his mother gave him a surprise and happened to drop by just to find him asleep, completely forgetting about Sapnap's presence in London.

Poor Sapnap, it was currently afternoon and Sapnap had decided to skip breakfast just because George was too sleepy to join him which was what Sapnap was waiting for, wanting to make George try some US food that George had never tried before...He literally had a list of a few dishes ready in his hand.

Sapnap tried a few times more again noticing how George's mind tricked the British into thinking his mother is the one trying to wake him up and decided to try the only option he knew would work.

He quietly snatched George's phone and quietly pressed the Brit's thumb gently on the finger lock gaining access to his phone but Sapnap respected George's privacy, resisting the urge to just go through George's gallery and his chats but he managed to resist the urge but what he did notice was a single discord pop up notification from Dream saying, 'Call me once you are free :)' which was making Sapnap want to just call Dream and pretend to be George to pull the lover boy's leg but he managed to ignore it and just turn on George's phone and put his contact as a priority noticing Dream's contact was on top of everything, even his mother's contact. The Texan had a quiet giggle before placing the phone where it was again after locking it and taking his phone out.

He dialed George's number and hit the call button making the Brit's phone ring in the similar ringtone which fills George's mind and gains his attention whenever it starts playing. The tune made George open his eyes as if he just found out that he had an exam tomorrow for which he had not studied for and jump out of his bed as if the milk is boiling out of the container and he and to rush to turn the knob to turn the gas off. (Referring to my life)

The British grabbed his phone as if it was a time bomb which would blast off any second.

"Hello? Hii! Glad you called!! I hope you feel better now!!" George spat out the words as if the person he thought was on the other side of the phone was going to run away but realized what was happening when he heard his voice echo through his phone and a loud lough coming form a figure who he had not noticed before standing in his room.

The Brit's face now redder than cherries was muttering curses dedicated the the Texan who was still laughing at him. 

"Oh shut up.." George muttered in his annoyed and sleepy voice which was deeper than his normal voice (deep enough to make dream go red) as he threw his pillow at Sapnap who started laughing even harder almost loosing balance and falling on the neat carpeted floor which made him laugh even more at how much he was laughing already.

"I hate you" George muttered before sitting cross legged and glaring at Sapnap who was sitting on the floor.

"I-I I-" Sapnap wiped his tears away and tried to explain but George's reaction came in his mind again which made him laugh even more. making George puff up his cheeks while looking away to hide his face which was still red.

After Sapnap's few more failed attempts to calm down and speak in understandable human language he finally succeeded in calming down after what felt like an eternity to George who had even cleaned his room with his same red, puffy face trying to ignore Sapnap who was rolling on the floor like and maniac, Sapnap sat up on the floor and looked at Sapnap holding out the list in his hand.

"This is what I woke you up for, I wanted to eat lun-"m Sapnap wanted to finish his sentence but people in this story liked to interrupt others so often that characters barely get to finish their sentence.

"LUNCH?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP BEFORE??" George growled as he realized what time it was as he grabbed his phone confusing Sapnap.

"No shit sherlock, I thought you would know the time after you picked up 'Dream's call'  and what exactly are you made at me for? For waking you up or not waking you up?" Sapnap air quoted in between making George give him a quick glare before answering the question part.

"Well I am actually just mad at you for your method of waking me u-" Ahh yes again the cut...

"Well I tried everything else but you happened to forget that I am in London...and even your mom's voice....you thought I was your mom" Sapnap shrugged as he was still holding out the list to George who finally accepted it.

"What did you have for lunch? and is this what you are planning for lunch?" George asked Sapnap as his eyes travelled through the words written on the piece of paper in his hands. Sapnap just shrugged before explaining.

"Well... I wanted to eat with you but you were fast asleep which was why I decided to not wake you up for breakfast knowing how exhausted we both were from yesterday so I made this list of US food that I wanted to see you try. Please don't tell me that I should have not waited for you, that will just waste time and I am starving and want you to hurry up your call and come out for lunch quickly, I have already ordered everything." Sapnap pointed outside the door as he started to walk there slowly but was stopped by George who was puzzled.

"What call? If you are still teasin-" George thought that Sapnap was just kidding but was cut off, yes cut off again to get an logical answer.

"When I snuck into your phone to put my contact in the priority list, I swear I saw nothing else except a pop up message from Dream saying call me and now I beg you again, PLEASE HURRY UP OR I WILL DEVOUVER YOUR HOUSE IF I HAVE TO WAIT FOR TOO LONG or just call Dream after having lunch as it might be really early in the morning for Dream anyways" Sapnap suggested almost acting as if he was possessed by a zombie while he conveyed how hungry he was.

George thought about it for a second before nodding. Then the door bell rung loudly throughout the house letting the boys know that their food was here.

"It's here, I'll go get it and till then hurry up with your bath and stuff." Sapnap quickly spat before disappearing out of the room leaving George there who soon got up and headed to the bathroom.

____________________________________ 

1167 words

Completely unplanned chapter which was never drafted by me which now pushes away the chapters from where the plot starts to unravel to you all

And a news! Just now I got an idea to make a sequel to this book which will just be like a story where you all will be the third person who knows everything.. kind of an clint's autobiography

By the end of this book you will understand why 

Please comment