1: Packing

10th June 2022

It was a sunny afternoon with barely any breeze flowing through the city making it almost impossible to get out the house and like any other Floridan would do at this day Dream and Sapnap were sitting quietly in their apartment with their AC keeping their house cool and letting them pack their stuff in ease.

Sapnap had an flight on the 15th, right in the middle of June to London where his bestfriend, George was waiting for him from ages. Their perfectly planned Dream Team House was now completely built and set up and just needed some furniture and people to live in and make memories to shine with glory. June was going to be Dream's and Sapnap's last month in the apartment they both had rented to live together till their future house was being built which was why Sapnap was planning to send off all of his stuff which he wont need in London to the Dream Team House to save Dream some efforts who was staying back in Florida because of his family which was going to reunite after a long time.

At the moment the brunette was taping the cardboard boxes he had packed his stuff in whilst Dream just munched on his chips watching Sapnap do so. After a few boxes a loud audio rung through the house gathering both of the boy's attention and started a little race to the phone which was across the room plugged to a charger.

Dream abandoned his now half bag of chips and wiped his greasy fingers to his shirt in the rush to attend his own phone which now looked closer to Sapnap who had purposely placed boxes around the couch the blond was sitting on trying to block out the pathway to the phone knowing whose call Dream was expecting.

Dream crossed his hands giving the chuckling brunette a look, unknowingly making his clothes dirty once he found out the brunette's trick. Sapnap just chuckled even louder and received the call to greet an extremely feral British with an equally chaotic energy at which Dream spat out his anger and joined the conversation forgiving Sapnap cause all that mattered was that he heard George's voice.

"Hey George!! Just 5 more days right? Then I will be free from this little chaotic gremlin and will be able to finally relax and pick up my own phone." Dream joked as he tried to make his way through the pile of boxes scattered all over the floor.

At the blond's comment the British's roar of laughter was audible out loud through the speaker of the phone as the Texan pouted pretending to be hurt at which the Floridan just rolled his eyes and ruffled through Sapnap's hair as he was finally able to make it to the shorter boy who felt offended by the little hair ruffle Dream always did to him to remind him how short he is compared to Floridan.

"I bet you are shorter and Georgie. Oh! It is going to be so fun to watch you trying your best to look taller in all of your streams, vlogs and facetimes" These words escaped Dream's mouth and reached Sapnap who got set off like a firework onto his own phone which was in his own pocket. The Texan dialed something on it and was surprised to hear a ring from the laughing Brit's call which made the British stop laughing and stop speaking as he followed the sounds to trace it.

"HAH! QUACKITY IS THERE TOO AND NOW I WONT BE THE SHORTEST!! SCREW YOU DREAM YOU TALL-ASS OVERGROWN GIANT!!" Sapnap roared a cheer into Dream's ears who had to cover them to avoid any permanent damage softly smiling at his bestfriends, to be specific a bestfriend and a crush.

"I-I ughh now I have to go over all the way to Wilbur's to return Quackity his mobile...How the hell does a grown ass man whose living is off social platforms forget his own mobile phone somewhere?" George grumbled at the idea of going out as he fiddled with the phone which was loud enough for the Americans to hear which made them snicker.

"Well I think you should go there now, till then I will make Sapnap properly arrange all these boxes so that no one trips and falls on these" The Floridan placed a light punch in Sapnap's shoulder teasingly to get him working.