4: Gogyuwu069

16th June 2022

Dream had just picked up his brother from the airport. He was secretly thanking Sapnap for letting him borrow his Tesla as the car was completely packed with Clint's stuff and a cab could have not been able to take so much stuff.

Clint and Dream were very different. Dream's ego was bigger than an mountain whilst Clint was a down to earth person whose ego would only rise when it came to teasing his lovely brother. Dream's genius is almost concerning from how he plans his play in a simple game whilst Clint is lazy and likes to save his brain for his studies from which god knows what he plans to do. Dream can be manipulating and the best actor born in the Smith family whilst Clint was innocent yet a better liar than Clay which was how he managed to give Clay an equal competition in pranks etc. Dream was confident and had god like skills in video games and a powerful charisma good enough to attract people on the internet to his content and his internet personality which allowed him to reach such high success by even maintaining his faceless popularity whilst Clint was a bookworm who was not as confident as Dream but had a calming personality which made people feel safe around him. 

Now if we spoke about Clay and not Dream which was just his internet personality, Clay and Clint were almost one. Kind, caring and determined. They were connected to each other. The only differences between them were that Clay used to be a heartbreaker till he met this British boy online who made him wait for years whilst Clint used to be a soft boy who believed in the one and only true love but after getting played on once he turned aeromantic just taking love as a joke. They had many other minor differences but these were the major ones.

 Clint and Dream were sitting in the front catching up with each other and it turned out that Clint was a super fan of Dream and watches every single one of his videos which was why Dream was getting a little bored at the moment as he had to deal with his brother who he met after years fangirl over his internet personality. Well he just let it all happen thinking of it as a preparation for the complete fandom's fangirling once he face reveals...but he really wanted to catch up on the little childhood stories and all.

Everything was going as if it was just a fan meet up but things got real when Clint started talking about DNF as a brother who would really like a cute brother-in-law which was not how he wanted the conversation to go but Dream just started to get redder by every comment Clint made on purpose to inflate his brother's ego.

"Man just imagine if George was there when you had lost a bet to Caroline and had to dress up like a girl and walk in the neighborhood" Clint started bringing up childhood stories to tease Dream which was not how Dream wanted his childhood stories to get involved in the conversation which was why he suddenly stopped the car at the side of the highway turn.

"Okay!! It is just for the fans okay!!" A very red Clay screamed at the top of his lungs silencing Clint but making him laugh at the same time.

"We are one Clay, I know what you feel. I know you better than mom and I know how much of a heartbreaker you were...isn't it funny that a heartbreaker found a boy who turned him...soft awwww" Clint continued to tease Clay who was gripping the staring wheel tightly trying to not go red and let another person know that he loves George and is Gay but little did he know that it was too obvious.

"Ohh I bet you have many fanfictions saved on your phone with you and him as the main couple-" With that sentence Dream felt exposed which was why he yelled.

"OHH COME ON NOW!!  AND DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY PHONE!!" Dream snatched his phone from the dashboard and hid it in his pocket making his brother whine.

"ohh I bet your password must be Gogyuwu069 Let ME TRY IT-" Clint pretended to try and get the phone back to tease Dream even more but Dream was just too red to tolerate it.

"OUT!! IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE DOING THIS THEN GET OUT!!" Dream yelled again at the top of his lungs unlocking Clint's side's door.

"doing what Clay?~~" Regardless the shade Dream had gone Clint continued slowly stepping out of the car on the road.

"I SAID STOP!!" Dream yelled again all flustered trying to just relax but Clint had other plans.

"Well you ordered me to go out if I wanted to continue so now here I am." Clint did the Tony Stark pose as he took even more steps behind with the confidence which Dream had never seen before.

"Yeah, I changed and now I can saw I am more like you now, confident Dear brother and now how bout we just discuss you phone gallery which I bet is full of GeorgeNotFound fanarts." He smirked as he showed a new charisma which impressed Dream but not the jokes he made.

"God this little shit" Clay muttered before unlocking his own door and stepping out of the car.

23rd June 2022

A week had passed since Sapnap had arrived in London. He and George had gave George's family and pets a visit, roamed through half the London trying out different arcades, bowling arenas, clubs and restaurants almost streaming half the time showering the fandom with a lot of SNF content which was very much deserved.

They had cooking streams in which a lot of mess was created, a lot of food items were ruined and some butts were slapped. They even had Uk vs US food streams where they just commented on the different countries foods. They met up with Wilbur, Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, Nihachu, Minx and many other content creators and even a lot of fans which made them secretly thank Dream's brother for keeping him in Florida as they would have stayed all the time indoors if Dream got to know how much they were getting recognized on the streets.

It had also been almost an week since they had last spoken with Dream. It was currently night in London and they had just come back from spending a day with Tommy and Tubbo who were complaining about How Dream was not responding to their calls for MCC practice.

They just decided to message Dream to remind the man about MCC which he had promised to join them back for as Dream had set Sapnap and George's notifications as top priority.

George opened his discord  to message the American but was surprised by the quick glimpse of yellow on Dream's status dot which was actually green but his colorblindness never made the world fair to him. The dot had soon turned grey but he knew that it was Dream who did it on purpose....he knew it as it is always on dnd never as offline on purpose.

He let Sapnap type the message and took back the phone staring at it waiting for an answer ignoring Sapnap who constantly suggested him to go to bed as it was an extremely energy draining day with Tommy and Tubbo in the amusement park. But George was not going to have an peaceful night as this was his account from which they had texted...Dream never made him wait and would always reply as soon as possible...He could have just assumed that he closed his phone but he was sharp enough to notice the little message that appears when the person on the other side of the chat is typing.

'Why is he doing this?' George muttered to himself as he decided to just head to his room and wait for an response there.

____________________________

1327 words

Double upload for today!!

God it always feels like the Chapters might get too long or too short in the start but in the end it always manages to cross 1k words which is exactly what I aim for

anyways What do you think of Clint?