2: Flight to London

15th June

A truck had arrived at the American's apartment a day before to collect all the furniture Sapnap needed to get all moved to the Dream Team house to save Dream some trouble. Everything was packed in which made the apartment feel empty to the Texan without his stuff except a few suitcases but he anyways had to catch a flight in a few hours so he was currently just chilling with Dream and patches chatting about their future plans.

"How bout we push George into the pool as a prank on his first day if he denies to any of our plans giving the 'too tired' reason?" Sapnap's grin spreading more and more and he came up with malicious pranks to perform on George once he comes to America which either got rejected by Mr. Simp or got it gogy-proofed. 

But before Dream could gogy proof this or reject it, a loud alarm rang through the Texan's phone which reminded him that the cab they ordered had arrived and he soon had to leave for his flight. Both of them had a last giggle over the crazy prank ideas before both of them left the apartment downstairs to the cab which was waiting downstairs, Dream taking some suitcases in his hand to help Sapnap.

Soon they left for the airport after settling the luggage in the cab. It was a smooth ride to the airport but soon Dream had to say bye as he was not allowed in without a ticket.

"Will miss you.....hug?" Sapnap pouted as he held his hands out still not ready to leave. He knew that it was just for some time but his past experiences made him afraid of leaving his only friend who stayed for so long. Dream just had an emotional cracked laugh as he pulled the brunette into his arms letting the shorter bury his face in his chest as he slowly ruffled the shorter's hair.

"It's just for a month or two okay? I will be right here waiting for you two, I promise I will not leave you...It's okay...shhhhh" The taller comforted him as he felt his shirt get a little wet by pulling him closer and tighter.

After a five minutes Sapnap broke the hug and looked at Dream who had glassy eyes threatening to spill tears. Dream scoffed and ruffled the shorter's hair asking, "Oh come on now! W-Why did you think I am going to leave you Idiot?"

Sapnap hung his head low as he scoffed too in response answering, "I....I don't really know....I am just afraid I think...Just some stupid overthinking, I think.." constantly questioning himself here and there not knowing the exact answer at which the blond wheezed and took in the Texan in for a last side hug before moving all of the luggage closer along with his phone from his pocket showing Sapnap the time.

"Now my little crybaby, stop crying over me and hurry up or else you will miss the flight... Dont forget that I will never leave you alone, I will always try and find a way to haunt you for lif-" Dream was going to go to his lore side to make a joke but he was cut off before he could go evil by Sapnap.

"Like a used chewing gum right?" And this set off Dream who's face dropped suddenly into a unimpressed frown.

"I meant like a...demon or a ghost like lor-" But before Dream could explain he was cut off again by Sapnap who just started chanting Chewing gum again and again which was pissing Dream off.

"Aww is pissbaby pissed? LMAO THAT WAS A GOOD ONE HAH!" Sapnap made a loud screech type laugh at his own joke which confirmed the fact that he was not afraid of loosing Dream anymore. The Floridan's big-ass ego was going to act up and argue even more with Sapnap but the two hands on the clock ticking continuously stopped him to remind the two about the reality.

"Whatever! Anyways Now here, you really need to get going now to catch your flight...Here keep this keychain, this will be how a part of this 'used chewing gum' will always be stuck to you and never ever leave you" A smirk in the end form the Floridan as he passed the Texan the keychain who hugged him one last time before waving a bye.