chapter7 ( the baby)

So it's been a few years since I was pregnant and that I only one more month until I give birth to a baby that's not a normal child I'm really scared.

A half Angel and half human won't be easy to take Care of. But at lest I would have Zack on my side to help me of course.

Now I'm with zack and we are shopping for the baby and zack's  friend Lizzy came to help us I'm very happy that his friend  came to help us.

After we went shopping  we got some food then we went home. I was getting tired to Zack helped me with the bed and I fell asleep.

Zack was cleaning and putting the baby stuff in the room. And after he finished  we went and sat down with Lizzy and started  talking.

Next morning  I woke up the sun was shining  and I heard Zack so I went downstairs  and he made breakfast  for us.

I started  to eat and it was amazing  after we finished  I start to get Dressed for work even though  I was pregnant  doesn't  mean I had to stop working.

Zack saw me go to work and he started to see Lizzy again  after a few hours of work I went home and saw Zack and Lizzy chatting.

So I just went to take a shower and relax the baby was kicking  me it did hurt but then a fell asleep  again.

Next thing I knew my water broke...

To be continued...