Chapter 9(the Crystal)

So it's been a few years that I was back alive but controlled  by Zack.
I couldn't  remember anything.

But in my mind it was the real me.
There was no way out to uncontrol me I was so scared I couldn't do it so I saw what I was doing with Zack.

Zack had this Crystal  in his hand. I wanted to take it but I was his wife for some reason. All I remember  is my child and Zackary.

But the more I think about them the more my memory fades away.and I dont that to happen so I don't think about them a lot so I can remember them more.

But I was also the Queen of the darkness. And I didn't  like it but he also took away  all my good power and put it in the Cystal. So its the only way to make me get my powers back and to uncontrol me.

So when I was walking down the hall someone grabbed  me. It was Zackary  I was crying but then he also kissed me. I was happy but Zack saw me and him. He called the Guards but Zackary  had the crystal  and gave me it.

I got uncontrolled  and my memory  powers  back. Then I used my powers on Zack but before I could Zack grabbed  my waist like he owned me Zackary  got so angry.

Zack kissed me after that I  slapped  him so hard he had a mark on his face. Zackary Attacked him and the Guards tried  to kill Zackary  but I helped and continued using my powers.

After the fight I saw a girl looked like Me..

To be continued..