𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐬

"Bradly Pooper, what a unique name

"Bradly Pooper, what a unique name."

(Season 3 Episode 2)

_____________________________________________

CORA SINCLAIR was laying in her bed, wrapped up in her silk sheets and staring up at her roof which had glow in the dark galaxy stickers.

A thousand different thoughts were swarming around in her head but there was only one thing she knew for sure and that was that she needed to get out of her house.

Living with her aunt was a nightmare to say the least. She lived with the one and only Mrs. Chesterfield, a woman who was hated by well the entire building.

It was no secret that the Rosses and even herself at times despised the woman.

Cora knew that sometimes her aunt showed a rare side of herself, the good one but that never really showed especially around others because the woman was so worried about her reputation.

Cora most definitely hated how snobby her aunt was and how she would gloat about how rich she was to practically anyone that she saw, but what she hated the most was when her aunt said something rude about the Ross family.

Even though the Rosses were wealthy, they never once bragged about it and Cora knew for sure that if it came down to it, they would use their money for good.

The brunette adored the Rosses and at times they felt a lot more like an actually family to her than the woman that she has to live with. 

Cora never really had a regular childhood, her parents passed away in a car crash when she was just 4 years old and her aunt was the only nearby relative that she could live with. If there was one thing that the girl had mastered after all these years it was a fake smile.

As she laid there contemplating all of her life decisions, the girl was suddenly snapped out of her thoughts when her phone vibrated beside her.

She glanced at the bright screen that was now illuminating her face only to see a message from her best friend, Ravi Ross.

Cora slightly furrowed her eyebrows at the message wondering if she had read it right, Ravi invited her to a party?

If there's one thing you need to know about Cora and Ravi is that the duo have never once been invited to a party, nonetheless had their own.

Picking up her phone she replied to the boy and asked him all of the details and the boy replied quicker than the speed of light, fully knowing that while his siblings were texting the whole school he only had one friend and that was the one and only Cora Sinclair.