𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬

"Can't lose to a girl huh? Well too bad ya just did

"Can't lose to a girl huh? Well too bad ya just did."

(Season 3 Episode 4: Part 1)

___________________________________________

CORA AND THE ROSSES were all being forced to start using the stairs instead of the elevator because Jessie was paranoid of running into her ex boyfriend, Tony.

Which is why they were all panting heavily from climbing the flights of stairs. Zuri who was leading the group, threw the door open practically falling into the kitchen as everyone else followed behind.

Cora came in right after her along with Luke and Emma, Jessie being the last one to enter

"I am sick of having to take the stairs just so you can avoid Tony!" Zuri exclaimed as the group filed in.

"Tell me about it, and I don't even live here." Cora said, hunched over on her knees.

"Yeah, but unfortunately you're here all the time." Luke rolled his eyes causing Cora to glare at him before quickly retaliating and stepping on his toes, earning a yelp from the boy.

"Yeah. Things have been supes awkward since you guys broke up. But on the bright side, my legs look fabulous." Emma popped her foot out, earning incredulous looks from the group.

"Things are not awkward between Tony and me." Jessie said in between breaths.

"Then why did we have to take the fire escape up here yesterday?" Luke asked, quickly proving her point wrong.

"Well, sue me for trying to teach you some emergency fire preparedness." Jessie said, attempting to defend herself.

"Um, if there's a fire, why would we climb back into the penthouse?" Luke asked once again proving her wrong.

"Maybe the sidewalk is on fire. You ever think of that, smart guy?" Jessie shot back making Cora bite back a laugh and exchange a high five with the woman.

Before anyone could say anything else, Ravi entered the kitchen with a bright smile on his face exchanging a look with Cora.

She knew exactly what he was coming to tell them but she was far too tired to even open her mouth nonetheless explain.

"Wonderful news, everyone. Cora and I just procured an internship at the Central Park zoo!" Ravi said, Cora slowly lifting her head up to nod and give everyone a thumbs up.

"Cora, Ravi, that's great!" Jessie congratulated them while the two gave her smiles.

Cora was genuinely really excited to get to work at a zoo. Animals were by far her favorite and this was another way for her to get out of her house more often, and it comes with the bonus of working with your best friend.