𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭

"I don't know, maybe this is payback for getting gum stuck in my book

"I don't know, maybe this is payback for getting gum stuck in my book."

(Season 3 Episode 7: Part 1)

___________________________________________

IT WAS CHRISTMAS EVE night and Cora was at the Ross's helping them get the house decorated and ready because they were having guests over.

Apparently, Jessie and Zuri had basically picked up two strangers off the street, PJ and Teddy Duncan. Normally Cora would be more nervous but a part of her was excited to meet new people.

Her and Luke were currently standing side by side as they watched Zuri sit under the Christmas tree, violently shaking a present to try and guess what could be inside it.

"What do you think is in here?" Zuri looked up at the two while they just continued to stare at the girl with wide eyes.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, I'm guessing it's about to throw up." Luke responded as Zuri kept shaking the gift.

"Alright, let's try not to break anything tonight." Cora said as she took the present out of Zuri's hands and placed it gently back onto the ground.

When Cora glanced around the room to take in all of the decorations, she couldn't help but smile softly when she saw Ravi and Emma hanging up the stockings.

Right next to Ravi's stocking was Cora's. Mrs. Chesterfield never bought presents for Cora on any special occasion, always claiming that she forgot about the girl.

Of course Cora took that to heart, though she would never actually say anything about it she just wanted to feel appreciated. The gifts never really mattered to her but what did was that her own aunt had forgotten about her existence.

The Rosses however found out a couple years back and ever since then they've included Cora in all of their family traditions, including Christmas.

A couple minutes later the elevator doors opened to reveal two teenagers, one girl and one boy. The girl had dirty blonde hair that fell down to her shoulders and the boy had short blonde hair, a beanie covering it.

"Hey, guys!" Jessie greeted, walking into the living room with Bertram as her and Zuri hugged Teddy.

"Hello, Jessie. Hi, everyone. This is my brother, PJ" Teddy introduced him to them as he waved to the group.

"This is Ravi, Emma, Luke, and our family friend Cora. Welcome to our humble home." Jessie introduced the four as they all waved with bright smiles on their faces.