My boring life

(Manusri talking now)

I was looking at the mirror getting ready for my college.I am in my first year college and am pretty good at studies...

When I looked at the mirror I saw a brownish black eyes staring back at me and a face with no acnes... a clear complexion with defined features and a nose little broader and sensual lips... I won't say that I am very attractive... I have seen boys take a second glance at me most of the times... "I must look weird" I used to think...

My thoughts were disrupted when my mother called me "Manu... hey Manu what are u doing? It is almost late for college... come and have ur breakfast"... I ran towards the dining table from bedroom.

I stepped out to go to the bus stop to catch my college bus...Boys and girls were chit chatting and I am as usual enjoying the scenes outside and day dreaming...
I always felt that I don't belong to this place and I don't know why that thought keeps popping in my mind...I dream a lot about a tent near a river in a forest and remember being spending many of my joyful days there though I haven't gone anywhere to nearly a place like forest let alone a forest...

I lost my dad when I was around 8 and my mother brought me up after struggling a lot...I used to keep telling myself that I should take care of my mother once I complete my studies and give her rest...

I reached my college and I started walking towards my class.. on the way to class I saw many of them talking about some new joinee in the senior year who is very hot...I didn't pay much attention to it and went inside my class...