Chapter 11

HollywoodStar: On the recent episode of #FreyaAndNero the couple get into a nasty argument after #NeroMartinez brings up the topic of retirement

HollywoodStar: On the recent episode of #FreyaAndNero the couple get into a nasty argument after #NeroMartinez brings up the topic of retirement. They appear to have different views on how they plan to spend their elderly years with #FreyaGrey wanting to continue doing what she does until she physically can't whereas Nero wants to retire at 60. Freya me-- click the link in our bio to read the rest of the article

---

Now that our children are older, Nero and I like to attend more nights alone which I believe helps keep our marriage alive. Whenever we're working on projects, it quite rare for us to get some time to ourselves as we want to spend all our free time with the family.

It's a surprise that we are getting this time now considering that we are working on separate projects. I'm working on new music and directing the movie that our son is going to star in and Nero is working on a movie.

"I miss being infront of the camera." I sigh wistfully while slipping my hand into Nero's as we're walking to this Tiki bar where an event is being held. "Being a director is great but I want to be infront of the camera."

"You are infront of the camera." Nero chuckles while gesturing to the paparazzi photographing us.

I playfully roll my eyes, "You know what I mean."

"Yes but you have many scripts in your office." Nero reminds me and I pull a face. "Looks like I need to write you a little something."

"I would love if you started writing music again

"I would love if you started writing music again." I give his hand a small squeeze. "I miss seeing you on stage."

"Once we release our song, we will be on stage together my love." Nero kisses the side of my face.

"You know what I mean."

"Forgive me for wanting to spend as much time as I can with you." I furrow my brows at his words as we walk to the entrance of the Tiki bar where we give them our names before being allowed entry.

"Why did you say it like that?" I ask while pulling him to the side so we can speak privately. "We spend time together."

"I missed your birthday last year because I was working." Nero sighs deeply as I rub his arms. "Last year was a very busy year for us as we moved back to America and we booked more jobs than we could have imagined which meant that we spent a lot of time apart. We had our anniversary over facetime and missed so many holidays together because we were booked up. When I would come back home, you would fly out to work while I watched the kids."