Chapter 21

NeroMartinez: The Prodigy

tagged: VinnieGrey

8,000,000 likes ~ 20,000 comments

---

Nero and Vinnie have bonded immensely over their love of tattoos which has seen them get a number of matching tattoos and even tattoo eachother. Vinnie is still fairly young so I would rather that he get tatted with his father's presence than get secret tattoos that he'll hid for years because he is scared of our reaction.

Once I started sharing images of my children online, everybody was quick to point out how tatted Vinnie was and it led to us being slandered online. I am used to people talking shit about me but it hits different when it's regarding my children who I have fought so hard to protect from this crazy world.

Tears fall from my eyes as I watch my son act out one of his final scenes in the movies. His character is having a heart to heart moment with his dying father who soon passes away while his son is sleeping at his side.

Watching the way my son breaks down in tears once he realises that his father has passed on truly breaks my heart. People may think that I'm biased but I truly believe that Vinnie is a very talented actor and if he goes for the right roles then his future will be so bright in this industry.

"Stop making your mom cry." I tell my son as I dab at my tears with a tissue. "Who would have thought that you could move me to tears in this manner?"

Vinnie chuckles while wrapping his arm around me, "I will admit that it was pretty intense to film that scene. It makes me wish that dad was here so I could give him a big hug."

"Did you really think that your family would not show up for your final day on set?" I give him a look and his eyes light up as our family come out from the trailer where they have been watching everything on a screen. "We're the Grey-Martinez family and family is forever."

The moment that Vinnie locks eyes with his father, he starts running towards him and we all sigh in adoration as they embrace in a hug. 

"Don't forget your nonna." Raquel gives her a grandson a look.