Chapter 23

CelebSpace: Fans question whether the youngest Martinez' glow up is natural or whether the thirteen year old has undergone some cosmetic treatments

CelebSpace: Fans question whether the youngest Martinez' glow up is natural or whether the thirteen year old has undergone some cosmetic treatments. People are pointing out how Valerie quickly lost her baby face and blossomed into somebody who resembles a sixteen year old.

---

Now that we're allowing Valerie to start her own career as an actress, we have been receiving a lot of scripts in the mail for her. I want to include my daughter in the decision process so while Nero's movie is waiting to wrap up the casting process and getting distributors, I sat down with Val to go over the scripts.

A Bratz revival is currently in the making and they are looking to cast Valerie as Sasha which is pretty huge but I sat down with the director to make sure that it's age appropriate. My youngest daughter has started wearing light makeup and I bought her some clip in extensions which we taught her how to safely install but now she is making headlines.

Her appearance has changed since our reality series was first teased so everybody now assumes that I have let my daughter go under the knife when she is really just going through puberty. People always seem to forget the way our bodies change when we are growing up so whenever they see somebody in public eye look slightly different, they assume that they have gone under the knife.

"Before we begin answering these, I want to talk to you about the recent headlines." I tell my daughter as I move the scripts to the side. "What are your thoughts?"

"On the things people are saying about me?" She asks and I nod my head. "It's interesting to see it happen to me since we always read about it with other people but it's not affecting me as much as I thought it would."

I don't react to her words because I don't want her to bottle anything up.

"Some of the things that they're writing is hurtful but you and dad have always told us to block people out. You were always honest about your experience with fame and let us read some of the comments so I almost anticipated it." I look at my strong daughter in awe over how intellectual she sounds. "It's going to take some getting used to but I know who I am and I know my truth."

"That you do." I wink at her and she smiles back in response. "If you ever feel like it's getting too much then you let us know no matter how busy or far away we are. The one thing your father and I want you guys to know that is just a job, it's a just a job but we are family and we will always value that first."