Playlist Part 2

"I like you Mr. Flanta. I really doooo."

Connor started laughing, and that made Troye freeze. Did he not like him back? Was I wrong to do this? Should I act like I'm asleep? But before his mind could wander too far, he felt the warmth beside him go rigid.

"Umm, uh, wait, really?" Connor asked. Troye could see his now messy hair, even in the dark.

"Yeah..." Troye said slowly, not sure what to say, or what to do. "I-" as he was about to speak up again, Connor crashed his lips onto Troye's. The only thing Troye could do was kiss back. It was tender, careful, as they were both scared of what could go wrong.

"Well good, because I like you too." Connor said, pulling away. 

Troye felt his face go bright red, but didn't care, as he leaned in for another kiss. Once they touched, Troye felt himself slowly moving on top of Connor, deepening the kiss. After his body was on top of Connor's with their legs intertwined, he kissed his forehead and put his head next to his. Troye could feel Connor's hands tighten, latching onto his shirt. It wasn't long until sleep hit them like a brick.

•-•

Troye woke to his phone vibrating, so he grabbed it from his pocket.

From: Tylah

Did Connor not go back to his room last night? ;)

To: Tylah

It's too early for this. Meet you for breakfast in a hour?

From: Tylah

Sure sweets, just tell Connor that he left his key in Zoe's room.

"Shoot, how do I tell him?" Troye whispered, thinking Connor was asleep.

"Tell me what?" Connor asked, his voice laced with worry.

Troye didn't know that he was awake, so hearing his voice made him jump. He couldn't move that much though, as his legs were still stuck with Connor's, and the brown-haired beauty under him had his arms still wrapped around him.

He sighed, "You left your key in Zoe's room."

"Shit."

"Hey hey it's ok, it will be fine. I think Tyler is the only one who noticed. Oh, and we're supposed to meet him for breakfast in a hour." Troy began to get up, but only to be pulled back down. Connor lifted his hand to Troye's jaw, and looked at his eyes. Troye was surprised by the sudden movement, but to be honest, was more than ok with it. He couldn't help but look at his lips, wishing that he was kissing them.

Connor must have noticed, as he closed the space between them. Troye could feel the warmth of his breath on his face, and it made him want to kiss him all the more.

"Wait," Connor rumbled, his morning voice making Troye tremble. "You know Troye, I mean this. I really do, and I understand if you don't, but—"

Troye couldn't take it anymore, the close proximity killing him. He dipped his head down the few centimeters until he found Connor's lips, then slowly kissed him. He pulled back up to look at the masterpiece was Connor. I'm tangled with him, and just kissed the one and only Connor Franta. Mind blowing, huh?

Author's Note:

Sorry this one was short, I don't even know if I like it. Plus this is just really fluff and no plot line because honestly, when I found out that I was going to meet Connor, I had a hard time dealing with the feels that come with anything. (By the way, he smells like a teddy bear. And he gives the best hugs) I decided to update today because I won't be able to this weekend.

BYE