Epilogue

Day 6090 was interesting not for our 4 drones, but the whole of Copper 9 in general.

The rebellion movement had dealt major blows to JCJENSON's control of the planet. Murder drones were strung up everywhere they were found. At some point, the only ones left were N and Xena. The workers had reclaimed their planet, and they wouldn't let it go. The more pods JCJENSON sent, the more gun batteries were established.

Eventually, the company figured that all the workers had been eradicated due to a false report generated by the workers. Thank God the company didn't need the planet now, and just left it alone.

N and Uzi went on to lead a division of the rebellion to launch a offensive on earth. According to the documents, 100,000 soldiers had established 1,000,000 F.A.S.T nuclear missiles and fired into space.

F.A.S.T. Missiles were capable of space travel at nearly the speed of light. Their detonation was around 1.25x Tsar Bomba. But at that speed, the damage was done. They weren't exactly sure if they eradicated Earth, but when they saw a new star in the sky for a day, they knew they did their job.

Darcy and Xena, under disguise, of course, ended up getting married and became a voice for Copper 9. The couple were iconic, and they fueled the desire to restore Copper 9 to a usable state. The 'Copper Couple' helped out in the rebuilding effort, but they always had some time for themselves.

A and Z were officially arrested for their crimes, and sentenced to death. Their executions went well, a combination of everything being used.

J and V had been locked away for the rest of their lives, dying of overheating. The concrete cubes they were encased in had been buried in a mine, then the mine backfilled as part of the restoration initiative.

The bunker was a major focus of the restoration initiative, and the plan was decided. They would first extract the bodies and properly bury them, then backfill the shaft, then rebuild the bunker ceiling, and use it as grounds for a new solar plant. The sub-project was a success, and lead more people to help with the restoration initiative.

The staff eventually found the body of P, which was first partially dissected, then buried along with the others. His body was in the middle of worker bodies, just like when he was in a drawer.

Copper 9 rose to become a major storage of reproducible minerals, which resulted in lucrative deals, which resulted in the planet, as a whole, deciding to buy out JCJENSON, destroying the ultimate threat.

All in all, everyone had happy endings, and the planet had its revenge.