Chapter 4 Underground flashback

Yo, if you haven't checked out Demigods on Instagram you should. It is from my friend swag :) ~Yolo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*Erwin P.O.V.*~

I see Nyx's face twist after I told her that it was my fault that Levi and his 2 friends wasn't there. I relax a little after I said that. I planned to close my eyes for a few seconds, but when my eyelids were about centimeters away from touching each other, I felt a great impact on my chest.

I opened my eyes and saw an enraged Nyx with her hand curled. I spit out the blood , impressed with her skills. But before I could admire her spirit and strength, I remember the pain, as I flew back, and everything turned s.l.o.w.m.o.t.i.o.n.

  ~*3rd P.O.V.*~

( Warning, character that is going to come is from Ouran high, not AoT! Just want some fun :)  

Suddenly, two gingers that seemed to look alike, popped out of nowhere, wearing rather fancy and identical clothes. "Wow, I guess commander-" one said "Made a new move-" the other one finished, but then in sync, they said, "One man slow motion." and just then, all the people who were not in the infirmary after their fight with Levi heard a thump in the distance.

Then the two gingers bowed at the same time, snapped their fingers and a portal opened. They both jumped into the portal after saying goodbye.

"Oh my god!" Hange yelled, "How did they do that? I need to know!" then she ran of where the purple slush looking thing, talking about the time machines, portals, and the grumpy fairy. The cadets looked confused of how it happened and what on Maria is going on.

"Hey, look." some random cadet said ," It's Commander!" we all turned to face the direction he , the cadet, pointed towards. Slowly, a yellow clump came into the view. "So," he said ," What did I miss?" Before anyone could answer, the scientist ran over to Erwin.  

"Omg,youmissedthebestthingintheword,therewasaportal,orwasitatimemachine?" She gasped due to the lack of oxygen. Erwin raised one of his abnormal eyebrows in question. "Tch." Levi tch'ed," Talk slowly so he could understand."

Squad leaders all walked away leaving the poor cadets unprepared.

~*The next day*~

"Leviiiiiii!" Nyx screeched with bags under her eyes. She finally found him eating his breakfast with the other captain, majors , and corporals.

"Why didn't you tell me about her?" She continued. Everybody, of course, got out of the way , not wanting to be another Erwin in the infirmary getting a surgery. 

"Um, Nyx." Eren asked nervously. "Are you okay?" She turn to him, her eyes glowing and after that, the dark aura was visible. Nyx snorted. "Well obviously I'm okay, cause I just spent my precious time, listening to that motherf*cker until 5'o clock IN THE MORNING"

Then she continued at fire-ing questions at Levi like a bullet. But for some reason , he thought that the 'motherf*cker' told her that Isabel and Farlan got crushed by the titans. He thought of how he could explain that he was sorry and make an excuse why he couldn't tell her earlier.

So, he got, " Brat, go clean. I want it spotless." then he turned to everyone else " You go clean too ,brats , I do not let anyone eat until this f*cking place is spotless." then he stood up and snapped his fingers. Then outside, a carriage pulled over and two very tied looking men came out and pulled out cleaning supplies.

Nyx groaned. D*mn his OCD. She went outside , dragging her feet, got the freaking supplies and went to a dorm and started cleaning. After the 2 hour of cleaning, she flopped onto her bead and darkness took over.