Chapter 19

"AHHH!!! MAY DAY MAY DAY!!" Nyx screamed. "I'M GOING DOWN!!!"

As soon as she said that, her commrades came out of nowhere and started to slice the titan into pieces. Well, she thought, there goes my dramatic entrance.

Levi also came out of nowhere and landed on the stringy hair of the titan who grabbed Nyx. Well, he thought, there goes my clean uniform.

"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CLEANESS!" Nyx's voice exploded in Levi's mind, shattering the thought of cleaning the clothes as soon as possible. He glared at her and she replied with a grin and a peace sign.

The rest of the crew came down from the purple sky and landed near Levi. Besides Hange, everyone was trying to get away ASAP. And to follow Levi around so they would bug the cleaning advice out of him.

Nyx shook her head and sighed. "Nothing will change will it?" but inside, her heart felt lighter than it had in days. They were finally home and only they belonged-

"TAMAKI-SAN, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?" the Survey Corps looked up and saw a small blue figure hurling down towards them.

Well, everyone thought, here comes the real trouble.

But reader-chan, now you know that they are really stupid Cause it had already started.