Chapter 9 what comes next

I smiled ghostly at Levi ,"How do you do?" I asked. He growled , "Don't give me sh*t." I smiled innocently,"If you don't want me to, them everything's okay, just a little something in front of me." I could see a vein pop out of his forehead ,But he kept quiet.

I smiled victorious , that's right b*tch!

"Cadet Blouse, didn't I say specifically that you were to run until dawn?" He asked a brunette trying to escape. She laughed nervously,"Ha ha, about that, I decided to take a break."

"Did I tell you that you could?" He asked and Sasha shook her head."No, sir, I'll be going now." then she started running back towards the track.

Then the Corporal turned to us ,"And I suppose your all done cleaning, yes?" we all nodded. "Oh, and Kirshtein, it better be. I'd rather not go there for the 2,769th time. So all of you, hit the track." My eyes widened at the 2.769th time, and Jean tries to hide his blush. Then Levi stalks away and me and Eren let it go.

"Omigod!" he screams," 2,769 times! Oh god, Oh god ,O god!" he pounds the ground with his fist, and I just roll around the floor, laughing.

"Um, guys," Armin says interrupting our laugh-fest,"I think we need to join Sasha...." That stops our laughing, and it gets replaced with a sigh. then we dragged our feet joining Sasha and her 'Potato run'.

I ran about 86 laps before I started to sweat. "THIS IS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER!"

~*Later*~

Me and Mikasa came into our dorm we shared with other girls tired. Just as we put our feet in the room, people began to gather around us.

"Does your family own a katana?"

"Do you know kung-fu?"

"How do you make kimchi?"

"What is 9x8+6 divided by 9 x 36 + 937,576?"

We look at each other and sigh. This is going to be a long night.

~*After training*~

"Argg!" Eren cried," Why can't I get this right?" he fell down , hitting his head on the dirt floor several times when we were training to get ready to use the 3DMG.

"At least your not like the only Asian!" Mikasa exploded. There was silence. Mikasa usually cared and protected Eren, but now, she was mad. "Do you know how it feels to be asked about stupid stuff just because of your skin?". I nodded ,"They literally asked us if we owned a family katana." I added.

Before anyone could say anything else, a soldier came and saluted to me,"Ma'am,Corporal Levi would like to see you?" I nodded,"Do you know what's it about?" He shook his head. "I just heard him say 'former companions'.

I stood up quickly," Bring me to him." I told him. Isabel, Farlan, I thought, where are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I noticed that there are like no reads in the recent chapters, If you can, tell others about this book!

Flowers and Jeans by thedeadlyfeels

Peace and fries Yolo