Chapter 20. What happens now?

You know readers, it's so sad when you have a peer editor who says that they're going to edit your work but they don't even finish half of the story because the grammar mistakes are so bad. Please excuse my Asianeeeeees. 

 Annyyyywayyyys let's get on with the story (Although I've forgotten most of what's going on in the book T^T)

  "The Survey Corps falling down, falling down, falling down. The Survey Corps are falling down, my dear tita-" the singer stopped what they were doing and stood up so fast, the whole bench in  the Mess Hall flipped over... along with the people sitting on it.

  A few people muttered curses at him and a few flipped him off, but he didn't care. He thought he had seen Titans coming from the distance.... from  a distant star, which to say, they were falling from the sky... But so were these small, green bird- like figures... with shiny things at their left and right.

 What... Was... Happening, he thought. Until, that is, he heard a familiar voice.

"Well?" the voice carried around, sounding impatient, "Kill them!!!!!!" and that's when he knew that Corporal Levi and his comrades had come back. 

  And he didn't have to relay the message because Levi's voice was really loud and it could be heard from FAAAAR away.

All the cadets who have lost hope, all jumped to their feet and cheered. But that didn't last long because they remembered what Levi had said and raced towards the battlefield with their supplies.

Meanwhile.....

Nyx slashed the nape of a 5 meter but soon began to question....

"What happens when we hit ourselves really hard onto the floor? Will we bounce? Or will we die?" she asked herself aloud and didn't seem to notice Levi's glare. 

When she finally noticed Levi's withering glare, she asked another question and got away with it with ought getting too withered.

"Can I fall down really hard right now?" She asked him, mischief lurking in her eyes. Levi groaned inwardly and face palmed (If that was a thing back then) and just said "No. And when we get to the HQ, you'r cleaning everything for asking stupid questions." and just left her.

"BULLY!!!" Nyx yelled and then almost immediately after she shouted that, she felt a hand slap her on the back, sending her flying through the air. So in short, that dude was REALLY, really strong.

 And, as you guessed, the person was the guy who flipped over the bench in the Mess Hall, Bob.

And now readers, at least you know how the 21st century makes fun of the name Bob. Because some guy in the Survey Corps had that name. Make sense? Ok, let's go on.

And the, she got her "wish"... She fell... to the ground...

  down..

          and down....

                       and down...

                                  and kept falling....

And hit the ground.... with a splat.....

Aaaaaaaand that, ladies and gentlemen, is where we are going to leave off for now. Enjoy (And sorry for not updating in a such a long time...... Thank for the 2.6K reads :) Peace and COOOOOORNS)