Chapter 12 Portal and School

Running down the stairs with a mad corporal chasing you is not fun.

"I'm too young to die!" I yelled and About a thousands of messages popped out.

Connie:There are purple slushie in mid air!

Hange: They're everywhere

Everybody: Nyx, look out!

I look up and see the Purple slushie from before, when the identical people came. I yelped. How did that get there?

In my mind, I hear a voice ... 8 people will have to enter and find a way out if they don't want this world demolished.

"Guys, did you hear-" I started, but Levi cut me off,"No need, you heard what it said, hurry!" I looked around and nodded. All of us make eight. Perfect.

We jump in and our view changed from a building to a HUGE PINK SCHOOL....

"Armin," I said quietly ,"You read alot so I think you know where this is.. Right?" Armin just shakes his head in silence. Then a piece of paper floats in front of me and I grab it.

"You are in OHSHC. You will be assigned class 1A until you can get out.... Good luck." I looked at them ,"Okay, now where do we get money for or clothes-.." I looked at them. They didn't have the Survey corps uniform. They were wearing rich clothing. The girls wore mini skirts and a T-shirt with black ties and the guys wore blue blazers , black pants and tie.

" Well , now ... We got that covered, no sh*t Sherlock," he said talking to himself, sarcastically.

Hange looked around,"This is so exiting! Lets' go forward and conquer!" Levi hit the back of her head,"This is no laughing matter, Sh*t- glasses."

"Come on guys," Armin says ,"Lets' go." We nodded and walked inside.

.........

"Oh my god! Where is that f*cking class?" I cussed as we walked around the school for the 4th time.

"At least we didn't walk around the school as much tries Jean had to clean a room," he whispered to me. I smirk and look over to Jean and whisper back,"We just got lucky. .. Now where-"

"Excuse me," a cute voice says. We turn around and see a boy SHORTER than Levi. Yes, shorter. He was blond and had honey colored eyes. The man besides him was the opposite of him. Raven black hair like Levi, and was like a giant.

"Hey little kid, do you have food?" Sasha asked. I whacked her lightly on the back of her head, but I glared harshly at her. But the boy answered,"It's lunch time right now. The cafeteria is over there." Then he pointed left and Sasha and Connie ran towards it.

I sighed,"Thank you..." I waited for him to say his name. "Oh, I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka , but people call me Honey, and this is Takashi!" he beams. I nodded," Great, see you later." And we went to find Connie and Sasha.

"Hey, no that's miiiine!" a whinning voice said. I sighed, that sounds like Sasha.

"STOP!" I yelled getting every bodies attention.

"Tch," Levi said,"Don't you have anything else to do?" I glared at the Avatar and the Potato ... They shrunk, hugging each other.

~*Later*~

"You didn't have to be that harsh Nyx!" Connie and Sasha whined. I growled,"Yes I did."

I opened the door to the class 1A and the teacher looked at us. I looked at Armin and he took over.

"Excuse us Ma'am, we're the new students." she blushed and nodded ,"Please introduce yourselves."

"Hi I'm Hange, I hope we get along!" I snorted, yeah right.

"I'm Eren Jaeger, nice to meet you all!" Girls swooned.

~*Contest start*~

"H-h-ello, Armin Alert." he stuttered and the girls looked like they were about to faint.

"Sasha Blouse, if you have any extra food, you know where to find me!"

"Connie Springer at your service," he bowed and girls squealed.

Levi smirked and became emotionless, "Levi." he said simply and every girl got nosebleed.

"Nyx Nightshade." I said and the guys whistled. I win I thought and I smirked. But guys only.

"Any questions?" the guys asked in union. Every ones hands shot up in a second.

"Levi, are you single?"

"Connie, why are you here?"

"Armin, why are you so shy? It's so kawaii~!"

"Jean, you remind me of my pet .. Horse!" I snorted... L.O.L

"Eren, where were you from?"

"Hange, what do you do for living?"

"Sasha, do you want my snack?"

"Nyx, will you marry me?" Those where the the questions and these where the answers.

"Tch, no brat." Fangirl cry

"I wanted to see how good this school here." Not about me? One fangirl down 'cause of that thought.

"I'm not that shy, am I?" Fan girl down.

"I do NOT look like a horse." Fan girl down.

"Um, I can't tell you that." Fan girl down

"Well, I take test subject, part human things." Fan boy down.

"Thanks, but what is it? That? eww no." Fan boy down.

"Shit no." That was the questions.

~*No winners!*~

~*After school*~

"Gahh, come on this is a empty room." I opened the door to Music Room #3.

A blinding light casts on us,"Welcome."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm sorry if you don't know Ouran high, but it will be awesome! Please comment and vote! The book of this chapter is Eren's sister and Levi's lover by Vermisa VVV

Peace and icecream ~Yolo