Chapter 2 What came first

After this chapter, please continue reading! I promise it gets better! And please comment and vote! And check out the story My Own Style by _Whovians_Unite_

~*flashback*~

I stumble through the crowd of the underground after my brutal beating from my father. I go back to the old, abandoned, beaten-up house I always stayed in after what always happened. I stumbled inside, the trail of bloods following behind me reminding that we were all fighting to survive.

This time, it feels different. The house was filled with aroma of fresh food.....bread? And the fine music of the piano, and... I stopped. Did it get cleaner? I shook my head, I must be imagining things.

I sway into my "room". I stopped and saw a rather handsome figure. The young teen had raven black hair styled as an undercut, his piercing gray-ish blue eyes stared at his fingers moving elegantly on the keyboard.

He stops and looks at me, well, more like glared." What are you doing here?" he asks getting up. "Er," I said,"Well, I think you should answer the question.... Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Before he could open his mouth to answer, a orange pigtailed girl kick open the door with a plate of bread. "Hey, Big Bro, I got you some food-" When she looked at me, she grinned. She smiled so big, I thought that her face would be full of lines.

"Hiya, I'm Isabel Mognolia! Who are you?" she asked enthusiastically .

"Um, Hi.....I'm Nyx Nightshade..." I replied. Before any of us could say anything, a voice from the hall interupted us. "Isabel, are you sure you're talking to Levi, not some girl you kidnapped?" Kidnapped? A shiver went down my spine.

"No!" Isabel said cheerfully,  This time, she came to me!"

Then silence filled the small house until a boy with dirty blond hair ran down the door. "What?!?!?!?"

"Yup." Isabel said and swung her arm around me. "This is Nyx Nightshade!" She grinned while my eyes widened in pain and agony as she laid her arm on me. I let out a yelp that caught everybodies attention.

"I'm sorry for intruding. I have caused enough trouble for you all. I shall be going now." I clutched my arm and started to the door..... or the open space. And with each step, I whimpered softly.

"Stop."A monotone voice said." You will not be going anywhere until you are treated, brat."

Right there and then, I collapsed.

ME AWAKENED

I groaned. Why does my head hurt so much?

I sit up and rub my head. Bandages. I find myself on a bed with a pillow and a blanket. Right, I fainted while I tried to walk. I sighed, must've been painful to watch. I briskly stood up and walked out of the room with no door.

I see the trio cleaning. "Huh." I said aloud "No wonder it was clean when I came here."

I stayed standing next to the door looking at the sight in front of me. They were all cleaning, but not only that. Next to then was a mountain of supplies. Windex, bleach, .............. and who knows what else.

"You brat! You are cleaning wrong!" Levi scowled. "Redo." He pointed to the stairs and Isabel pouted and looked around to look for excuses.

Her eyes sparkled when it landed on me but I was pretty sure her face told me, you are the goddess from heaven. God bless you."Big-Bro!" she yelled." Nyx is awake! "Both boys turned to us," How do you feel?" The blonde asked.