Day: 9

To: Percy
Sent: 10:17

Hey, uh... Would your mom mind if I came a little early?

From: Percy
Sent: 10:25

You're up early... What time do you think you'll be here?

To: Percy
Sent: 10:27

Now?

From: Percy
Sent: 10:29

Did the talk with your step-mom not go well? Are you alright? Do you need me to come over there?

To: Percy
Sent: 10:33

I don't want to talk about it... Let's just say that I'll be needing somewhere to stay for a few days while she calms down...

From: Percy
Sent:10:36

My mom says that you can stay at my place as long as you need. Do you want me to come help you carry your stuff?

To: Percy
Sent: 10:40

No, I packed a bag last night just in case. I'm almost at your place already.

From: Percy
Sent: 10:42

I'll wait for you on the porch.

To: Percy
Sent: 10:45

I just rounded the corner to your street, your house is in view.

From: Percy
Sent: 10:46

I can see you now... That sounds super creepy... :P

From: Percy
Sent: 10:46

My mom just told me that she has breakfast ready, you're not vegetarian or anything are you?

To: Percy
Sent: 10:47

No, but couldn't you have waited and just asked me in person, I'm literally three steps away from your house.

From: Percy
Sent: 10:47

Oh yeah, I guess I could have just waited... Whatever. I guess I'll stop texting you since you're standing in front of me. I'm such a dork sometimes.

From: Percy
Sent: 10:47

But I'm your dork! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short, I didn't want to drag that bit out too long. In other news, there's not all that many chapters left. (I did say this was going to be fairly short, did I not? :P )

This fanfic isn't very popular, but to be honest, that's not why I write. I write because it helps me escape real life, while at the same time it helps connect me with people who have similar interest. Being able to connect with you guys in the comments literally is the cherry on top of the cake! :)

Thanks again for supporting me! It really means a lot!

Question: do you have a friend who had to come out to their parents/ did you come out to your parents? If so, was it a positive experience, or negative?

Bonus question: has anyone seen the anime: Free! ? SOOO good! :P

Spread love like butter! -Tianne :]