Day: 10

To: Percy
Sent: 11:27

Are we meeting up for lunch again? At the tree?

From: Percy
Sent: 11:29

Why don't you come eat lunch with my friends at our usual table?

To: Percy
Sent: 11:32

Your friends are the most popular people in school, they aren't going to want to be seen with me. :/

From: Percy
Sent: 11:35

They don't really care about popularity, they just happened to be either beautiful or talented. :P I'm sure you'll fit right in since you're beautiful and talented. ;)

To: Percy
Sent: 11:38

My step-mom would not agree...

From: Percy
Sent: 11:40

Hey, she's still getting used to seeing you in a new way, I doubt she actually hates you...

To: Percy
Sent: 11:43

Well, I'm seeing her in a new way too, but you don't hear me calling her a disgrace to our family!

To: Percy
Sent: 11:44

Sorry, I snapped at you, I'm just angry.

From: Percy
Sent: 11:47

And you have every right to be, coming out is hard. Keeping that in mind, sitting with a few of my friends seems pretty easy now right?

To: Percy
Sent: 11:49

Fine, if I sit with you guys at lunch, you have let me help you with your math tonight instead of playing video games again.

From: Percy
Sent: 11:51

I was trying to cheer you up! But, fine, it's a deal. Gods know I need the help. :P

To: Percy
Sent: 11:53

You know, you're not as stupid as you think you are. :)

From: Percy
Sent: 11:55

Is that a smiley face from Neeksgeek?! Are you feeling alright? Is the world ending? Are you secretly a zombie who's trying to eat my nonexistent brain?

To: Percy
Sent: 11:58

Shut up.... And don't think I didn't notice you changing the subject!

From: Percy
Sent: 11:59

Dam! You're too observant! Now hurry up and meet us in the cafeteria, the bell's going to go soon!

To: Percy
Sent: 12:02

Be there in a minute, I'm going to buy some lunch today.

From: Percy
Sent:12:05

My mom would be proud, you need to start eating more. You're like a very beautiful twig!

To: Percy
Sent: 12:06

Stop flirting with me!

From: Percy
Sent: 12:07

Never! Now join me my gorgeous Neeksgeek and together we shall show the school true beauty and sass!

To: Percy
Sent: 12:08

The only thing I'll be showing the school is my middle finger...

From: Percy
Sent: 12:10

What am I going to do with you....

~~~~~~~~~~

I think that was a bit longer... :P

They're starting to be more comfortable with each other! It's the beginning of the end!!!

Maybe three more chapters? I'm not too sure...

Thanks for the sweet comments, you guys are the cutest!

Question: favourite article of clothing?

My answer: I got this warm up jersey for volleyball last year (it's a grey t-shirt with my club name and number on it) but it's the comfiest shirt ever! I wear it as pyjamas and literally wear it all weekend. :P

Spread love like butter! -Tianne :3