5: . . . Thanks?

Severus Snape, 7:32
———————-

Despite the many pages of blank papers laying on the desk in-front of Severus he couldn't stop peaking at the 2 boys scrubbing away at the small cauldrons. There were 2 left and they were both working hard at them but he couldn't stop the feeling of guilt as he watched the boys shiver as their hands came to contact with the cold water (which he did intentionally) and the air of the dungeons.

'Merlin's saggy balls, I feel bad for them."

Oh, how Severus despised them, yet he did have empathy, even if a little. That's why he hated the next words that he reluctantly, almost inaudibly, mumbled to the boys scrubbing at the cauldrons.

"I uh. . . Would you, uhh would you like a jacket?" Snape muttered with a barely noticeable red tint making its way to his face.

"Sorry- rry, sir? Could you say that agai- again?" Harry replied in unison as they tried to restrain the shivers. One could almost hear the humor in his voice, though.

"You know damn well what I said." Snape snapped back.

"Oh. Yes please." Harry replied quickly as he pretends to redirect his focus to scrubbing the odd substance at the bottom of the cauldron.

Now Harry was sure that, most likely, Snape's hard exterior was all an act.
———————-

Snape quickly walked to the unnoticeable door in the far corner with a grimace plastered across his face. He only did this because he was a Professor, so he couldn't just let them freeze.

(SORRY FOR HOW SHORT THIS IS IVE RLLY LOST JNTEREST FOR THIS STORY BHT IM STILL GOING SLOWLY BUT SURELY)