Chapter 7

Julia's pov

It's been one hour since mac called me. I text Connor and told him to check in with Alex instead of me, Alex was in the house watching over William. Callum, Brendon and myself was standing outside a small house with our gear on and guns ready. The house had one light on and there was dull music coming from it.

"Ready?" I whispered.

"Yeah" they both answered.

We quietly walked up the path up to the door. Once there I slowly turned the handle, it was locked. I waved for Brendon to come forward. He bent down and picked the lock and the door creaked open, we all froze. Nothing in the house changed so no one heard it, we all sneaked into the house.

I pointed up the stairs and then at Callum, so he walked up there. After a few moments he came back and whispered a 'clear'.

I pointed at the kitchen then to Brendon, he nodded and walked down the hall, after a few moments he came back chalk white.

"Clear, but there's a dead body in there" he whispered.

"Later" I told him.

We all walked to the room where the music was coming from.

3

2

1

I kicked the door open.

"Don't move" I shouted pointing my gun at one man. There where only 3 dangers In here and we had them at gun point.

"Don't fucking move" Callum shouted at the man he had.

"Fuck you" the scruffy looking man hissed while taking a step.

"One more step and I will shoot you, now don't fucking move" he shouted again to the man.

"Oh yeah? Try it" he said then ran toward Callum.

*BANG*

Callum fired a shot into the mans chest and he went down easy.

"Anyone else?" Brendon asked. The other two shook there heads.

"Good" I said.

"Your a chick?" The man I had asked me in disguised.

"Yeah. I am" I told him and sent my shot for his chest. Then another bang and the other man falling told me Brendon sent his.

"Check them" I told you two boys.

While they were doing that I walked in around the living room, there were knifes hanging on the walls and some blood splatter. I then walked to the kitchen to see a man lying on the ground. I turned him over and my breath left my lungs.

"James" I whispered. Connors best friend.

I checked his heart beat, it was very faint but it was still there.

I grabbed my phone and phoned 911 "hello my name is special agent Julia Speers I need an ambulance here right now track the address, I have a 25 year old male who has been shot and his heart beat is fading" I told the lady who answered then lay my phone on the floor so she could track the phone.

"callum" I yelled. He was here one second later.

"Is that-"

"Yes he alive, help him" I ordered him. He put pressure on the wound, a few minutes later the ambulance arrived and whisked James away in the ambulance.

"Go with them" I ordered Brendon an he nodded.

Once they were gone Callum and I done a scan of the house and found nothing else so I phoned mac and told him it was done, one casualty and that the 3 responsible were dead. He sent over some people to get the body's.