Chapter 13

Julia's pov

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I winced as I opened my eyes and had to close them again, the room was too bright.

"Morning" I heard William say beside me.

"Morning, could you close the blinds?" I asked him rolling over. He gasped when I turned to face him but didn't say anything he just jumped of the bed and I heard the blinds closing.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me softly.

"Like a truck hit my head" I told him laughing lightly. He gulped.

"I'm fine William, although could you go make sure there is no really bright lights going on in the house?" I asked him.

"Sure" was all he said then I heard him leave the room. I slowly opened my sore eyes and adjusted to the dull room. I got up and looked In the mirror. I winced at the sight. No wonder he gasped I thought bitterly. My two eyes were black and swollen, as were my cheeks around my nose, my bottom lip was swollen and I had a faint bruise on it. Fuck that guy packed a punch.

I throw my hair up in a bobble and shot up from my seat. I hissed throw my teeth at the pain. No sudden movements I thought to myself, my ribs still hurt like hell!

I slowly walked out of my room, down the hall way and into the kitchen. We had mood lights all over the house, they had been turned down a bit and gave the whole house a dusk feeling. Looking around i seen There was no mess.

"You guys cleaned?" I asked them making all there eyes snap to me. The three boys had bruises on the eyes or/and cheeks but they looked better than me.

"Yep we cleaned, so you didn't have to" Callum said smiling proudly.

"How you feeling?" Brendon asked me sadly.

"She'll be fine, won't ya babe?" Alex asked me handing me two painkillers and a bottle of water.

"Yeah, stop stressing. This isn't the worst iv had" I told Brendon after I necked the pills and downed the bottle of water.

"Yeah I remember" Callum wince.

"What happened?" Connor asked, his eyes hasn't left my face since I walked in the kitchen.

"Nothing" I waved his question off, he didn't need to know I was stabbed last year "I'm starving"

"I made your favourite. Blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes" Alex said putting a plate full of pancakes on the table. I thanked him and made myself a cup if coffee then sat down. I took a sip but pulled the cup away and hissed in pain.

"Your lip?" Callum asked amused.

"Yeah dickhead it hurts" I said touching my lip. I looked at William, he had his head low and looked sad.

"What's up?" I asked him playfully punching his shoulder.

"Nothing" he muttered, I jumped at Brendon slammed his cup on the table.

"William you are really starting to piss me off. Stop going about like its the end of the fucking world. We are running around trying to keep you safe and all you can do is look guilty? News flash! This is our jobs ok? We have done this loads if times! Stop feeling sorry for yourself coz to be honest your starting to depress me" Brendon yelled at him.

"Brendon" I snapped.

"No Julia, we have killed 20 people for him now and safes his ass but he walks about wanting us to feel sorry for him!" He glared at William.

"He's right jules, we are getting fed up with it" Callum agreed and Alex nodded. I looked at William who was looking at Brendon as if thinking through his next move.