Chapter 5

Julia's pov

I woke up with a thumping sore head. I can't believe he has a girlfriend. He flirted with me all night but no he has a girlfriend! If Connor hadnt mentioned it I probably would never have found out. I'm not in the least bit surprised, I feel sorry for the girl. Her boyfriend living with his ex and flirting with her. What a douche!

I clambered out of bed really not wanting to get up and walked to the bathroom. After freshening up I went to the kitchen. I could smell Alex's blueberry pancakes and my mouth watered.

"Morning guys" I said sitting down next to Brendon.

"Morning jules" they all chirped.

"Where's William?" I asked looking around.

"He's in bed, he doesn't feel well" Connor mumbled then looked at me, reading my eyes for something.

"Ok.." I trailed. I'm not surprised to be honest, I didn't expect him to be here, he always done this.

After breakfast we all piled into the living room and settled watching lots of action and horror movies, we decided to have a lazy day so I volunteered to do shopping for all our junk food.

An hour later I was back home with 5 bags full of juice, chocolate and crisps.

"About time jules, we are starving" Callum said rubbing his tummy I didn't bother unpacking everything I just sat them all on the coffee table and the boys dug in. I grabbed a bottle of coke, a few bars of chocolate and a few bags of crisps and started walking away.

"Where you going?" Callum asked.

"To see how William is" I said and walked away before anyone could protest.

I walked up to his door and lifted my hand to knock.

'Yeah I know but I shouldn't be long' I heard him say. He was on the phone.

'I know you miss me but I can't help it'

'Um yeah I miss you too'

'Yeah I will see you soon'

'Love you too'

He didn't love her I could tell from the way he spoke that he didn't.

I knocked on the door and heard a 'come in'. I walked in and he looked up from his laptop. As soon as I seen it I snapped it shut.

"What the fuck jules, you almost took my fingers off" he yelled.

"Yeah? Well rather a sore finger than people tracking your computer and finding you" I told him quietly.

"Oh ok, sorry" he said sheepishly.

"Don't do it again until I will get you a special chip. That means no one can track you" I told him.

"Ok" was all he said he looked down.

I opened my arms and let all the junk food fall onto the bed.

"I bought lots of crap so I brought you some" I told him shrugging.

"Thanks jules" he looked guilty.

"No problem" I said turning around and walking out the room.

A few hours later Callum's phone went.

"Hi babe" he answered his phone nicely but rolled his eyes at the same time. I suppressed a giggle.

"Yeah you can come over" he said standing up and flicking his waist and wiggling his eye brows.

"What?" He asked confused then looked at me.

"Yeah Julia's still here"

"Because she lives here"