Chapter 17 *EXPLICIT SCENE ALERT*

Williams pov

We all woke up at 7 in the morning.

We were all silent, this could be the end, there was still one more guy they had to find after this but if he is at the crack den we will be leaving tonight to return to base.

"Um guys?" Connor said breaking the silence, everyone looked at him with sad eyes.

"I just wanted to thank you guys, you know... For protecting us and for being our friends, the past 7 months has been scary but the best of my life so for that thank you" he finished sniffing.

"It's OK dude" Callum said pulling him into a man hug.

"Yeah thanks guys, it really does mean a lot to us. You guys will always be a part of our life's" I added nearly crying.

They all nodded and Callum gave me a man hug followed by Alex then Brendon, me and him are in so much better terms now, he no longer sees me as someone who will hurt Julia but someone who will protect her. We will be good friends.

Julia didn't move, tears were slowly going down her face while she looked at us all together.

"Can I have a hug?" I whispered to her. She jumped from her seat, knocking over her chair and jumped on me.

"I'm going to miss you so much" she whispered.

"This isn't the end Jules, we still have today to deal with. They only live an hour away" Alex soothed rubbing her back while she clung to me.

"I'm going to miss you too babe" I whispered into her hair then kissed the side of her head. We stood like that for a few moments, I could feel my shirt get wetter, she was crying.

"What about me?" Connor asked her smiling sadly. She slowly let me go and jumped onto Connor, wrapping her legs around his waist like she had done with me. I sighed, I still didn't like that.

I have to do something, I could be leaving tonight and she would have no idea I still loved her, I have tried to ignore my feeling for months now but can't.

"When do you guys leave?" Connor whispered to the guys, still holding Julia close.

"We leave here at 10" Brendon sighed. Connor looked at me.

"Julia, can I have a word with you?" I asked her nervously. This is the conversation is tried to have with her months ago but Kathryn interrupted.

"Yeah" she sniffed and let Connor go.

I smiled sadly at her and grabbed her hand walking to my room.

Once in there i closed the door and led her to my bed. She searches my face for something. What was it? Why was she looking for?

"Julia I rea-"

She cut me off with crushing her lips to mines. Once the shock subsided I kissed her back hungrily. Her lips moved perfectly in sync with mines. God I missed this so much! How could I have ever though any other girl would have matched to this, kissing her.

I slid my tongue against her bottom lip begging for entrance. She hesitated for a moments then opened her mouth for me.

*EXPLICIT SCENE ALERT*

I lay her back gentle on my bed then got on top of her, not breaking our kiss.

I felt her tug on my shirt so I leaned up, breaking our kiss for a moment and pulled my shirt off. She ran her hands over my chest and abs, I shivered under her touch. She seen that and smiled cheekily.

I pulled on he shirt and she sat up and jumped off the bed. Oh shit did I cross a line?

She stood In front of me and pulled her top up. Wow! She looked good before but now, she was even more beautiful. I racked my eyes over her perfectly toned and flat stomach. I noticed a few faint scars on her sides but didn't comment, I didn't want to make her feel self conscious. I pulled her too me so she was straddling my hips and kissed her neck then moved lower on to her stomach - ignoring her breasts, that will tease her. I kissed her stomach all the way down as far as I can go. She was breathing heavily. She was really turned on.