Chapter 4

Julia's pov

It was 8 o'clock at night and the solders were half an hour late. They have to stay here until we can get the people who are after them. What I have been told is that there two and they are both male. Yeah you could guess how happy I was finding this out, more boys. Note the sarcasm.

"Where the hell are they?" I said pacing the living room.

"Jules chill, they will be here" Brendon answered me. The three boys are currently throwing a ball around the room.

"I know, I don't care about that. I'm starving and wanna order dinner" I huff.

They all just laugh at me.

*DING DONG*

"Well it's about fu-"

"Jules!" Brendon cut me off smiling.

"I'll get it" Alex sighed.

A few seconds later we heard the front door opening and Alex bursting out Laughing.

"Why's he laughing?" Callum asked us, his eye brows knitted together in confusion.

"We don't know idiot, we're sat here with you" Brendon said sarcastically.

Callum stuck his tongue out at him and I laughed at his childishness.

I slumped down on the sofa next to Brendon, our backs to the door, sitting across from Callum.

A few mins later we heard footsteps coming down the hall and Callum looked up, shock past across his face before he also burst out laughing. What's so funny. I turned around in my chair and could have died.

"William? Connor? What are use doing here?" I asked the boys, in shock.

"They are our new room mates" Alex grinned.

"What?" Me and Brendon asked at the same time. Callum burst out into another fit of laughter.

"Shut up idiot" I snapped at the hysterical Callum.

Turning back around I eyed the brothers. They both looked exhausted, Williams usual full of life dark blue eyes were sad and tiered, his black hair was Greasy, same with Connor, both had bright purple bags under there eyes. Maybe they have had it hard I thought. they kept it all hushed last night. oh yeah mac told me it only started late last night when they were threatened.

"Hey jules" William smiled. Connor nodded looking too tiered to talk.

"Hi guys, um how about we catch up tomorrow? You both look dead on your feet. Are use hungry?" I asked feeling sorry for them.

"No, can we go to bed?" Connor asked yawning.

"Of course" I said "this way"

I started walking down the hall. I had set up the spare bedroom earlier for the two of them, they have the room across from me.

---------------------------------------------------

Williams pov

I can't believe it's her. Oh god I hope she doesn't know what we done. She would hate me.

We both followed her down a long nicely decorated hall.

"Do they guys all live here?" Connor asked her.

"Um, yeah, we will do introductions tomorrow, you guys need to rest" she said not turning round. Please turn around Julia, I want to know what your thinking.

She stopped at a door and pushed it open "this is the bathroom guys, if you want to go for a shower, your more than welcome" we both nodded and carried on down the hall, once we got to the end she pushed open the last door on the right and turned on the light.