Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Enrollment of someone

••••••••••••••••••••••

Well hello there!
I forgot to say that I might be bad at English.
I Hope that you will enjoy this book.
Anyways let's start!

•••••••••••••••••••••

This morning, a guy walk towards a lady who's busy doing something in front of her front door. The guy stops when he reached the lady. "Excuse me young lad, may I ask you a question?" The guy ask the lady in front of him with a smile in his face.

The lady look behind her to see who it was. When she turn around, she blushed at the man, 'he's so handsome.' The lady thought to herself. The man smiled at her.

"O-of course" The lady said stuttering  her words. "Do you know where this guy lived?" The guy ask her. "Oh. He's living in the mansion that it looks quite old. I forgot where it was since it was long ago." The lady said to him. "Okay. Thanks a lot lady!" The man said to her with a smile.

The lady blush when the man smiled at her. 'So.. AAHHH!?' She screamed in the inside while she was blushing in the outside. 'I guess this is love at the first sight they say.' She thought. The guy turn around and walk away towards the other direction and said "See 'ya around, lady!" He said as he walk.

The lady blushed like a tomato. Back to the man.

The guy walk towards to the other two men that has a helicopter behind the two as they both chatting, that he can see in the distance.

He stopped and smiled wider as he ran towards them.

The other two men look at the direction where the loud sound of running come from.

The shorter guy is sweating a lot while the taller guy just made a 'why am I here again?' Face because he knows what will happen next.

The one who is running stops in not too far but not too close and then he jumps towards them.

"I MISS YOU GUYS!?" He shouts as he jump while he wears a smile.

As he got closer to them, the two avoided the big hug.

"Ehh?" The one who jumped said while he hits the ground, face first.

He rolled on the ground until his back hits the helicopter while he said 'oof' loudly.

"You both are such a bad friends." He said while getting up and dusting himself.

"Whatever." The shortest of the three of them said while rolling his eyes as he said it.

"You know where he is now?" The tallest of the three of them said. "Yes I know!?" The one who jumped towards them said.

"Follow me!" He said with a energetic voice. "And by the way. Why did you said 'I miss you guys'? We literally see each other like 2 minutes you walk to that house." The one who is the shortest of them said.

"What? I just miss you guys." The energetic one said.

As they walk at the dark, quiet road. The one who is the shortest think they are lost. "I think we're lost." He said.

"No we're not!" The man who leads the group said. 'Shit. I forgot to ask around." He thought as he's sweating a lot.

"So. Can you tell where the hell are we?" The same man who ask him said. "I- um- uh- where- uh- in-" the man who being ask said stuttering.