Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The Unknown Past

Anyalisa👆

•••••••••••••••••••••

Okay, I don't have any idea what to talk about but, I hope you enjoy this shitty book

•••••••••••••••••••

- Philip's POV -

Wait, where am I?

Someone's coming.

I hid behind the only tree, I'm going to be honest. The tree was so big and beautiful.

I peeked to see Netherlands with.. who is she?

I've never seen her in my life.

And, they are still kids, what?

She has a navy blue hair, like me.

"Hello there Neth! I brought snacks with me!" She happily said. God I wish I has that smile too, a genuine smile.

"H-hello, Sandra. I-is my favourite s-snacks is there too?" Neth said to the girl with red cheeks.

So her name is Sandra huh? Interesting.

"Uhuh! Let's play now! Bestie!"

"S-sure"

They played together and play and play until it's afternoon.

They sat on the grass and eat together.

I miss my old 8 best friends.

But they are gone, they leave me alone.

"If I die, and you didn't even know about it, and you'll start looking for me. Remember that I'll be buried here in the beautiful place! Where you can find this big beautiful tree! And remember that I'll be your side, guiding you!" I heard her saying it.

"Don't talk like that Sandra! It make me feel sad!"

"Sorry but, I just wanted you to know that! May I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"If I'm gone, what will you feel or do?"

Neth stops in the mid air of eating and slowly putting down the sandwich and he was wearing an upset face looking at the ground.

"Of course I'll be sad and upset a-a-and l-l-l-look for you e-everywhere!" He said crying whilelookingat her.

"Sorry for asking a stupid question ! Don't cry!" She said wiping all of his tears.

Then, I blinked for a second and now where am I?

I can see Neth pacing all corner of the living room.

"Calm down Netherlands. Sit down and forget about her." His father said. It was like Neth's flag but the red is orange one.

"No! Father! She's not in their house! She's not even answering my letters that I sent to her for the past three months! How am I supposed to calm down!"

Wait what? What happened to his best friend?

Then we three look at the front door, we see a tall man looking sad and depressed.

Wait, how did they not see me?

Neth walk towards the man and the man took his hat down and bow down.

"I'm sorry your majesty but." The man said while in a bow position then standing up straight.

"She's now dead." The man said and now tears started to form from his left eye the it poured one by one in both side then now it looks like a small leak.

We were shock by this.

She's dead? How!?

"W-what?" Netherlands said in disbelief and in wide eyes.

"My daughter, Sandra, died in the past three months from murder."

Neth then started crying.

Neth then run through the man and the door, crying.

"Neth!" His father said.

The man who said Sandra's father bowed his head still crying and in fear to move.

Then I sent a message to him, the message that what I wanted to say to him.

Then I leave the dream and walk through the white hallway in the low pace.

I lowered my head then started thinking.

'What if, my only friends, died too?"

"What if, the reason why they leave me is because they hated me now like the other people did?"

"What if, they have been eaten by the ****** the is hiding it?"

"What if..."

Then the last one made me cry.

No! I don't want to cry!

Then I ran the hallway and I'm back to my body.

I can't sleep..

I checked the clock and it said 2:00 a.m.

I sigh and I forced myself to sleep.

Then I woke up in 5AM. Well, the class will start in 8 in the morning so I decided to take a shower.

After taking a shower, I changed myself to my uniform and walk out of the dorm, then head towards the elevator and press 1 floor.

Then the elevator moved to the 1st floor.

••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short story, I can't come up with the continuation of this chapter bit hope you guys enjoy the short story:D

Word count: 760