Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The Principal of the Academy

••••••••••••

Hello ya'll!
Thank you so much for 36 readers 😊
You guys didn't know how happy I was even my first reader 😁
Anyways hope you guys will still read this
And enjoy!

••••••••••••

- Philip's P. O. V. -

As I opened the door of the principal's office.

I saw him.

"Long time no see." I said to him. "Earth." I continue.

I heard his loud gulp and I can see he's sweating a lot. He takes a breath then.

"W-welcome mister, P-Phil." He said to me stuttering.

"Hm? What's the matter? Earth?" I said to him with a 'heh' face.

(You guys know Anya's 'heh' face right? That was his face right now. I'll quickly explain, if I right the ' 'heh' face ' it will look like Anya's 'heh' face. Okay? Got it? Okay back to the story)

He is more scared now. It was like he saw a ghost.

"Why are you so scared, Earth?" I ask him, he was shaking in his office chair.

Tch. This isn't fun anymore and I'm bored now.

"Tell me what to do already!!" I slammed my hands as I shouted at him. He was in shock as if he didn't expect it.

He cleared his throat and said "Well, hello there Lo- I mean, country leader Philippines from the republic of the Philippines. Here is some school supplies that you need." He said as he give me my school supplies. "Moon, please carry his baggage in his room please." He said to the girl.

I didn't noticed Moon is here as well. She was trembling as well and scared like Earth but she nod anyways.

"Excuse me, my Lord." She said as she carried my two baggage and left the room.

"And this is your room key and this is your schedule for tomorrow and this is your uniform." He said as he was shaking he handed me a dorm key, schedule for classes and my neatly folded uniform in the plastic. It was obvious that it was new.

As soon as the door open it revealed the two boys that I met earlier, Mal And Indo.

And behind them is the three earlier that guided me. They enter the room and walk towards my direction where I am standing in front of the desk.

We three made a eye contact for a while. "It was you from earlier right? Phil was it?" Indo said confusion is visible in his face and Mal as well.

"Yes it was me-" I got cut off by Mal.

"OMG! It really is you!" He said with a shine in his eyes, same goes to Indo.

Earth sighs and then "Alright, what's the problem Asean?" He said.

"Sir, this two are cutting classes in this morning and running around the hallway while the students are studying." He said.

"As always, Asean, please guide Mr. Philippines into his room." He said as Asean nods.

We walk out of the office then goes to the elevator, he then press the up button then the elevator doors open, we got in and he then pushed the 19 button.

So I was in 19th floor, huh?

- Time skip -

We got into the 19th floor and we walked through the hallway.