Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Brothers?

•••••••••••••••

I finally got an idea on how to continue this 1st series >:D

I'm so proud that I have an idea, it's been so long on how I continue the 1st chapter so that's why I edit it to complete!

Anyways enjoy my lovely readers 😘😘😘😘

•••••••••••••••

- Palau POV -

Why are you so good at everything??

I envy your strength....

- Later at the university -
- At the principal's office -

"Congratulations, Mr. Philippines, Mr. Palau, Mr. Hawaii, and Mr. Sabah! You guys did a great job to stop the demon in devouring any humans in their village any more." Mr. Earth said to us, closing his eyes and smiling while looking down, the expression of proud is evident in his face, same goes to secretary Moon.

"Thank you for the compliment sir, we appreciate it." Philippines said while keeping his usual smile.

I 'tsk' and look away from him.

God such a show off....

"You guys can go to your respective rooms now, I'm sure you guys are tired.. " Mr. Earth said to us while looking at us with a genuine smile, rather than Philip.

I could sense the smile from Philip's face was fake..

We walked out the room but didn't forget to bow before going to our dorm.

As we walked through the hallway, it was quite calming and quiet..

Other than that, we couldn't see any people who is still woke up, except for the hard working people..

But what I meant is that there's no one in the hallway except the four of us..

I didn't noticed that I am inside my dorm now because I over think myself..

I didn't change my clothes because I'm too tired so I flopped down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

For a while, I could feel myself being sleepy so I drive to my thoughts as I go to sleep.

I can only see darkness, but later I could see a light yet why does the sky look so...... Red??

I looked around and it seems like there's a war.

I shouted something but I couldn't hear my voice..

My body moved on it's own..

I saw a thin layer of air forming to a circle on the ground as it is gone..

Wait.....

I recognize that skill...

My eyes widened in shock, disbelief on what skill am I seeing in front of me..