Ch 6 the conference

After a few weeks Izuku sat up and walked outside the building to see lord Micheal standing there once more right then and there.

Micheal; Ahh the twin dragon emperor here I am here to give you my sword Askalon

Izuku: Um sure....

He merged Askalon with his sacred gear the boosted gear and he then raised it up and smiled as Micheal ans the rest went to the conference.

Azazeal; Now Kokabail was entirely my fault as I was to lazy to do anything.

Sirzschs: Thanks my friend now we shall begin the conference for peace 

They then went on as Azazeal gave Izuku a attack on titan manga as he then smiled. The leaders looked at the 2 emperors right there.

Vali: I just want to fight strong apponents as of now.

Azazeal: You always want to do that,,,

They then turned to Izuku himself.

Izuku: Yeah I want peace and to make everyone happy.

Rias: Thank you Izuku... your a kind man

They then felt time freeze as then a portal opened revealing Katerina leviathan there with the eyes of forbidden baller view and Ghasper who is eyeless and crying.

Izuku: LET HIM GO!!!!

Katerina: No can do boy now...

She was cut off by a light Speer going through her head. Azazeal was the one who threw it and whistled as he got struck by Vali who was flying up.

Vali: sorry but I like it here on this side.

Izuku: You betrayed us? What for.

Vsli then was surrounded in a familiar green armor as he pointed at Izuku himself.

Vali: IZUKU!!! I challenge you to fight me here and NOW!!!

???: <Let's see what these people can do now>

Izuku: Fine then... Albion let's go BALANCE BREAKER

Albion: [VANISHING DRAGON: BALANCE BREAKER!!!>

Vali(b.b): What should I call you now...

Izuku(v,d,b,v): ME!!! I AM THE TWIN SRAGON HERO!!!!

There Izuku was now in the white dragon emperor armor ready to square off against him once more for the battle over all things.

That is when they charged in and punched against one another over and over again no one getting the upper hand at all. That is when Vali smiled and transformed again into a green metallic dragon made of pure metal. He has entered the juggernaut drive form but then he saw something else. A nomu charged in and punched Vali who retreated thanks to Bikuo.

Nomu: SKKKKKRRRRKKKK!!!!!

Isuku(v.d.b.b): Let's see what this nomu can do...

The two powerhouses charged to one another, they were confused on what that is but class one A watched Izuku duel the nomu to the death as Izuku kicked it away.

Albion: <You need a plan... we can't use scale mail we need something else like the juggernaut drive. Guide it as you have in training,>

Izuku(v,d,b.b): no need to tell me twice...

The white dragon then nodded before a silver ans blue glow surrounded the hole sky as the nomu looked up in confusion.

Izuku: I who shall awaken

Am the heavenly dragon who stole the principles of supremacy from god

I envy the infinite and pursue the dream

Will become the white dragon of supremacy 

I shall bring you to the limits of the white paradise 

JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!!!!!

Nomu: SSSEEEHHHHHEEEHHHHHSSSHSHSHRRKK!!!!

That is when the nomu was sent flying back and into the dome as Izuku dashed in punching the nomu and threw it aside. They saw his armor around him revealing the large white dragon.

 They saw his armor around him revealing the large white dragon

Izuku(w.d.j.d): LETS START A NEW DANCE SHALL WE!!!!

Albion: {Izuku... 30 minutes before losing control GO END IT WUICK!!!!}

That is when Izuku charged in biting into the nomu and tore off his arms before he tsil whipped it away. Then Bakugou saw Izuku dive in and grab the nomu tossing it up.

Albion: [DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE!!!]

Izuku: Taste my LONGINUS SMASHER!!!!

Then a white beam fired from the center of the chest frying the nomu completely as Izuku then landed reverting to normal as he was now on hands and legs before barfing slightly. He then brought himself home with the help of his harem to get cleaned up.