'I want what they have' Chp.2

Quackity POV
Dream and I had been standing here for about 20 minutes. I don't get me wrong I didn't mind it, Dream gave off this comforting body heat.
After a few more minutes, I led Dream up
The stairs and into my room. (The others were out)I was going to take him to his, but wanted to keep and eye out.
"This isn't my room, Quackity" Dream whispered to me.
"I know", I replied to him.
"Your tired so just stay in my room" I added on.

Once we were finally in my room, I placed him down on my bed. He fell asleep almost instantly. I went to walk out of the room, and turned back.
'Maybe I should take his hoodie off... he could over heat in it'
I walked over to Dream and lowered the blanket from up near his face.
I quickly and quietly started basically undressing him.
One I had just lifted it over his stomach, that's when I saw it. What looked like fresh cuts on his stomach, but these couldn't have been that fresh, I've been with him for almost and hour...
What was different about this was, there was no way that a blade could've done this?.
I tried to forget it and continued to take of the hoodie. Only seeing more and more red on his body. Stomach, shoulders , upper arm, forearm and left wrist. He was good at pretending he was okay, long enough for no one to notice this..

3rd POV
After Quackity had taken Dreams hoodie off, he had his head in his hands. Tears fell down his face. He got up and wiped his tears. Walking over to Dreams room, and finding a comfortable shirt. He found a planet duck shirt and walked back over to his room, where Dream was peacefully sleeping.
Looking over Dreams body. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. Quackity carefully put the shirt over dreams body. After putting the shirt of him, Quackity looked up from the blondes body and saw how Dream was wide eyed and looking at Quackity.
Both Quackity and Dream went red, but Dream was more concerned about something else.
"So I'm doing to assume that... you saw all of them..." he said sitting up and looking down.
Quackity didn't want to talk about what he saw. Mostly because he didn't want Dream to worry.
There was silence in the room. Quackity lent over and hugged Dream,  Dream hugging back.
They pulled away from the hug.
"This may sound so dumb" Dream Said while red slowly appeared apon his face.
Quackity raised an eye brow.
"Could you... maybe um- lay with me?" Dream asked, Quackity's face went red, but he was more surprised that Dream wanted him and no one else. I mean there wasn't anyone else.
"Oh", Quackity said. He smiled. Honestly he was waiting for this day for a while. He got under the covers with Dream and sat up against the bed head. Dream rested on his shoulder.

Dreams POV:
Quackity said yes to laying with me, I was surely surprised. I laid my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me.
I felt safe with him, I felt like I could tell him anything.

3rd pov
Dream slowly fell asleep, while Quackity looked down at the sleepy blonde.

Minutes later they were both asleep.

•3 hours later•

Dreams phone started ringing. He quickly sat up and grabbed his phone. Quackity slowly getting up too, rubbed his eyes.
"Hey, sir!", Dream said.
"Quackity is here". He heard his name and was confused.
"Okay!"
"Wait, wait, wait. We're working with who?" Dream asked.
"Alright, you know what's best, I'll come get the files now", Dream hung up the phone and placed it down.
"Who was that?" Quackity said laying down to sleep again.
"Callahan", Dream said.
Quackity sat up once again, His face lighting up.
"Wait, we have a case?" Quackity was exited.
"Yep, and we're working with Wilbur and Ranboo" Dream said.
Dream, Ranboo and Wilbur had a pretty good relationship. Dream had good relationships with basically everyone.

"Get ready, we're getting the files for the case and ill call Wilbur and Ranboo" Dream got up.
Quackity kinda forgot that Dream was wearing a short sleeve shirt. His eyes directed straight to Dreams arms. A sigh came out of Quackity's mouth. Dream walked over to his room to get dressed.